Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Faction recruitment has been temporarily closed. All posts after this will not be considered, however, applications that have already been submitted will be evaluated.
Name: Simon Sartori
Birthplace: Planet Manhattan
Height: 182 cm
Weight: 79 kg
Parents: Mario Sartori & Isabella Sartori

Biography:

Born in Planet Manhattan, Simon was not exactly the typical person to apply for the Liberty Navy. A spoiled kid who had since childbirth received every meal on a silver- platter, was not exactly fit for the future tasks that would be demanded out of a soldier. Nonetheless, Simon applied, however with great reluctance. You see, he didn't actually apply because he wanted to, he applied because his father had forced him. Of course the Liberty Navy superiors which Simon contacted had no idea about this. Because his father had threatened him that if he should fail to successfully join the Navy, he would strip away Simon's access to his credit-card.

What was the motivation behind this decision to forcefully place Simon into a military school? The reason was simple, Simon needed to grow up. His father viewed him as a disgrace of a son who partially blamed himself for not making sure that Simon would become independent of the family wealth. However the exact opposite had happened and it was too late now, when Simon had reached the age of twenty to change his behavior. It was imprinted into his mind now. A radical change of Simon's lifestyle was the only available option left to try turn this kid into a man. In desperation he turned to Liberty's military. Or Navy to be more precise.

One can only hope, for the sake of Simon's father, and for Simon himself, that he would be granted an entry.

(I was allowed to apply to this Faction with Joe's permission even though it's officially closed.)

Time Zone: +2
S-KYP3: tony82.
Faction recruitment has been re-opened for 1 week.
--Incoming Transmission--
--Sender ID: Jennifer Kelly--
--Subject: Liberty Navy Application--

Name: Jennifer Logan Kelly
Birthplace: Planet Manhattan
Height: 177cm
Weight : Data Error
Relatives: Samuel Kelly (Father) | Lilith Logan (Mother - Deceased).

Previous Fields of Work: <Liberty Ground Forces, Corporal (2 years service)> <Liberty Security Forces, agent (4 years service)>

Experience: <Military Training, LGF> <West Point Military Academy, Degree in Politics (3 years), Space Combat and Procedures course> <Information and Security Gathering, West Point Military Academy (1 year), LSF related>

S-KYP3: kaze.dagon

Timezone: GMT +0

Short Bio:

Born in Planet Denver, in 790 AS, both her parents worked for the Liberty Navy at the time, but due to serious illness, caused partially by the birth of her daughter, Lilith, had to resign her tour of duty and service with the Navy, time that she spent with her daughter.

Even with the Nomad event in 800-801 AS, her family was left unscathed from all the events surrounding Liberty, where little Jenny was already being taught by her mother in how to think and to act, due to her military training.

Her mother died in 808 AS, making her father resign the tour aboard the Panzerfaust, and to seek a measure of peace, as a retired Navy Sargent.
This however came as a motive for Jennifer to take action and to join the ranks of the Liberty Forces and to follow her father and mother career.

Due to her quick thinking and natural talent in being adaptive, she was placed as a Liberty Security Agent, where she acted under an alias for some time.

But due to several disagreements with her superiors, plus the obvious calling to the Navy (due to her family traditions) made her leave the LSF service to now fill the application and to try her luck in joining the Liberty Navy.
--Transmission Ended--
--Channel Closed--
Name: Jeff the Blue
Birthplace: Planet Topeka, Kansas system
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 225 lbs.
Parents: John the Blue and my Ma, Mary

Biography:

My beginnings are of humble and hard-scrapping origin. My family hales from the little used planet of Topeka, in the Kansas system. We get by with minor farming and certain kin dodge the fed'€™s taxation with a little bit of home brew. I am the first of my kin to make it so far. I just graduated from WestPoint Academy, got there due to my shooting eye, and I have qualified in the Guardian strikecraft. My major was system engineering and minored mechanical engineering.

Overall, my leading desire is to serve Liberty so that all may attain their deepest desire, Freedom. I am the first of my kin to rise so high and I wish to maintain the opportunity not just for me and mine, but for all my fellow citizens. So, here I send my application to join the hallowed ranks of the Liberty Navy.

My thanks for this opportunity,

Jeff the Blue

Time Zone: -6
--Incomming Transmission--
--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings pilots.

Recruit Jennifer Kelly,

Your application has been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessel, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensign, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

Mr. Blue, I have a few questions concerning your application first with your name. Am I to assume your middle name is "the"? Also to our knowledge, there are no known habitable planets in the Kansas system. Finally, I'd like to know a bit more about you so we can clear these discrepancies up. (//Please extend your biography)

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

Signed,

Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--
Addendum:

Due to societal constraints, a judicial procedure forces my family name to be shorten. As of today, may my grandsire Jonathan the Blue forgive me, I am forthwith known as Jeff Blue.

On the question of Topeka, my home planet, aye it is less than hospitable but we have been making great gains in turning the gas giant into a home. Our community is nestled within its myriad of rings, and needless to say our number 1 export is exotic gases. Though not as abundant as GMG's Sigma-13 H-fuel fields we are able to scrap out a small profit to eventually make Kansas system a jewel in Liberty's crown.

Overall, being from such a backward and little used system adds a little challenge when entering the high society of Liberty, but I am more than capable, as are my people of Kansas, to overcome such social obstacles.

My thanks for this opportunity,

Jeff Blue

P.S. As can be gleened, my family are gas miners and have been since Liberty's founding, but I shall be the first to move on to defend Liberty. Historically, my family rarely engaged in Liberty's endeavors, other than logistical, but I have found the desire to move beyond family limitations and embrace my Nation's cause.
Delete
--Incomming Transmission--
--Message Encrypted--
--Message Decrypted--

Sender: Admiral Galen Anderson

Greetings pilots.

Recruit Jeff Blue,

Your application has been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessel, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensign, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

Signed,

Admiral Galen Anderson

--End Transmission--
Transmitting....

To: Admiral Anderson and Liberty Navy

Greetings,

As of this transmission I am in the process of requisitioning my Executioner strikecraft and shall report to the duty officer once paperwork and strikecraft is issued. Thank you for the opportunity to serve Liberty.

My thanks,

Recruit Jeff Blue