Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Eli Noha, age somewhere in late twenties, early thirties. Born in the Independent system planet of Curacau, has no known father or mother.
Eli went into foster homes until he was 16, time at which he ran off and started making life on his own. Got a few jobs with passing traders and freelancers and barelly a year later at 17 he got his first own ship.
Noha did what he must to survive in the cold and dangerous sirious systems.
Liberty was the fisrt house and Manhaten the first system he knew after leaving Curacau and for some reason he fell in love with it.
After some years roaming around at his own risk and free-will Eli began to feel the need to a somehow quieter life.
That was when the memories of Liberty stormed his mind and thus sealing his intentions: return to Liberty space.
Noha arrives on Liberty space about 2 years ago having spent one year recovering in the Manhatan hospital from a pirate atack he suffered in California, while helping the war effort, carrying military goods from Ontario to Texas.
Eli was very bad and had life on hold for several weeks. After regaining consciousness and rememebering what happened, he swore that after fully recovering from his wounds he would serve to protect and join the Liberty Navy to protect his fellow traders from similar fate.
[Image: IncomingTransmission.png]
Mr Noha;

While your application has been recieved, I'm sorry to inform you that the Liberty Navy is not recruiting at this time.

Recruitment will be reopened at sometime in the future. In the meantime, I would suggest logging a few hours with the secondary fleet to get an idea of how our organisation operates.

Once we've got space; feel free to resubmit your application once advised over this channel.

I look forward to seeing you out there.

Ripper Out.

[Image: SignalLostComplete.png]
-blanked-

Incoming Transmission
Source:
[font=Arial Black] Norfolk Shipyard

Subject: Recruitment
Encryption:[color=#FFCC00][font=Arial Black] Medium
Video Feed:[font=Arial Black][color=#33CC00] Online

[Image: shot1copy.png]
[font=Arial Narrow][color=#FFFFFF]

If I may remind you, Mister Loken, the recruitment for the Liberty Navy is currently [color=#CC0000]closed
. Please refrain from applying until it has been re-opened.

<div align="right]
Ending Transmission
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Commander Jasmine Greenson
TARGET ID: Liberty wide
SUBJECT: Recruitment
ENCRYPTION: Public
PRIORITY: Medium

The Liberty Navy is reopeneding recruitment. Our new recruitment officer is Lieutenant Commander Lucas Wilder. Please forward all your test answers to his private comms designation.

That is all. Good luck.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

COMM ID: Lt. Commander Lucas Wilder
TARGET ID: Liberty wide
SUBJECT: Recruitment

As was said by the Commander, recruitment is hereby open. I implore all who already sent their test results to Admiral Anderson's office after his resignation to forward them to me.

That would be all.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Incoming Transmission...
ID: Jimmy Anderson

Name: Jimmy Anderson
Birthplace: Manhattan
Height: Handsomely tall
Weight: Just right

Good day, or, erm...well whatever you're supposed to say here.

The name's Jimmy, Jimmy of the Anderson sort. I do believe you've met me or seen me passing by before, but what the hell, just in case. So ye, about me. Was born on Manhattan, my momma didnt like me, she called me stupid because I often broke her dishes and stuff like that, but in secrecy I know she loved me hehe. And I mean cmon, the dishes were freakin ugly as hell... Sooo, ye anyway, daddy was in the Navy as well. I'll be damned if I remember what he was doing, he was never at home, I rarely saw him, and I never heard momma talk about him cuz she was too busy yelling on me.

Aaanyway, after I finished school, a couple of years after my class .... hey I was lazy, what can I say! So ye, after I finished it daddy wanted me to be a pilot like him. Go figure eh? One would think he wouldnt want me to stand in front of a gun and die because he loves me so much, bah. Anyway, the few hours that he was at home he was constantly yapping on about fighters an stuff, but I wasnt really paying that much attention. Something did stay in my head though! So daddy died a couple of months back... Im not really sure how it happened, but it was some accident at work. I dont know any details, because I didnt ask for them. The old man made sure momma and me were happy, or at least, he was trying in his odd way.

So now that daddy is gone, I cant slack around in the secondary fleet anymore. You see, need to care for momma. And the way I see it, caring for momma means caring for Liberty. So, I do believe its time for me to join the real ranks of the Navy. I've got plenty of fighter experience both from being in the secondary fleet and from what I have learned on my own. I've flown with some of your men, and they are darn good pilots themselves. I wouldnt mind having them as my wingmen in a fight against the strudel suckers, hence another reason why Im writing this. Heres hoping that I get accepted. For Liberty!

TARGET ID: Recruitment Frequency
SUBJECT: New Recruits

Salutations, pilot.

Recruit [color=#FFFFFF]Jimmy Anderson

Your application has been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

Signed,

Lucas Wilder

[font=Courier New]
Application file received... decoding.... opening....

[Image: harrymelling1495862c.jpg]
[font=Arial]
Name: Jasper Ashfield
[color=#FFCC66]Age:
Birthplace: Planet Los Angeles
Height: 182cm
Weight: Approx. 98 Kg
Relatives: Steve Ashfield (Father). Kate Ashfield (Mother). Joshua Ashfield (Brother)
Previous Fields of Work: Assistant Manager at the local Guns 'n Ammo gunshop.
Experience: Favorite training partner of Joshua, when he was training to get into the Academy
Timezone: GMT +1

S-KYP3: alphadog_nl

Jasper Ashfield, born in 797 A.S. Seven years after his brother, and his parents never made it a secret he was the mistake of the family. He was raised in the shadow of Joshua, who was always the best in everything, the perfect son according to mum and dad. He got his basic education, but not at the same normal school where Joshua went. He did do sports, but not at the same level as Joshua did. He has a nice girlfriend, but not as beautiful as Joshua's. In Jaspers eyes, he could never do anything as good as Joshua, but that was mostly because Jasper wasn't very good at things. This endless second place made Jasper not only jealous, but also extremely dedicated in beating his brother in something more then having more weight then him.

When Joshua signed up for the Liberty Navy, Jasper became his training victim. Over and over again, he was beaten. Over and over again, Josh made it very clear that Jasper should stay with mum and dad, get a boring job and help his parents in their daily life. At first, this is what he did. He got a job at the local Guns 'n Ammo, and even made it to Assistant Manager. He was never satisfied with where his life was going though. This way, he would always be number 2. All this training gave him quite some experience in flying a spaceship. This gave him the perfect opportunity to do something where he could beat his brother. Despite his parents' and Joshua's protests, he enlisted for the Navy after working at the Guns 'n Ammo for 3 years. The battle to beat his brother had begun.

[font=Courier New]
Application file ended.... closing....

TARGET ID: Recruitment Frequency
SUBJECT: New Recruits

Salutations, pilot.

Recruit [color=#FFFFFF]Jasper Ashfield

Your application has been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

Any issues, concerns or questions, please feel free to leave a message at my private messaging (PM) frequency.

Signed,

Lucas Wilder