Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~Hologram appearing~~

Hello. I'm Arthur Mark.I'm transferring a tape to you which I will be playing now.

Birthplace:Planet Gran Canaria
Height:7.1 feet
Weight:87 KG
Relatives:Unknown
Previous Fields of Work:Equipment shop helper,Unofficial Navy,Navy Ensign
Experience:I have had alot of experience with equipments, ever since I was a small boy, I've been helping in an equipments dealer.

I was born on Gran Canaria. I was 5 years old, and we were travelling to Manhattan in a Transport. All was well, until terrorists decided to attack us. We were in the California system. The terrorists never warned us and launched torpedoes. My father just had enough time to throw me into the escape pod and eject me.... and I was ejected with the Transport in pieces; my family had been wiped out.... I was taken to Manhattan and I became a helper to the Equipment dealer till now.Along with helping the equipment dealer, I passed with good marks in Science,Maths,English and Space studies.I passed with bad marks on Xenoarchaeology, and I never did actually care about it.

When I was old enough, I used to fly around manhattan in a Starflier. And before my first application, I got a lucky prize of about 20 million credits. I quickly flew to Battleship Missouri and got accepted part-time in the Navy. I was lead to Virginia where I maximized an Upholder with code-weapons and Supernova Antimatter cannons with paralyzer missile,nuclear mine and reinforced cruise disruptor. I helped the Navy unofficially for weeks, and now I've applied officially.

The navy is a dream for a man. The one thing I want to do is serve my country. What happened to me, I dont want it to happen to other people. The troubles I have faced, it is what I dont want anybody else to face. I want to be a barrier against such incidents; and the only way to do it is to join the Navy, as they're the most skilful fighters.
I was also an ex-Ensign in the Liberty Navy, but I was taken off the roster because I went missing, and I dont remember much of what happened, I just remember waking up on Manhattan. Now I am re-applying.

//Skype name:zomane1337

~~Hologram Disappearing~~

-
Name: William Wright
Place of Birth: San Diego Border Station
Height: 5' 11''
Relatives: Brother - Kurgin_Wright
Previous fields of Work: Station Clerk, Janitor
Experience: Maintaining the records of patrols leaving the area into Magellan and back again. Cleaning

Timezone: -4 GMT

Biography:

Born to a mother of Bretonia and a Father of Liberty docked at the Riverside station in 790A.S, my father took me when I was borne and my took my brother Kurgin to Bretonia. As I grew older aboard the station my father told me more of how he and my mother met. I would corresponde with my brother from time to time when I had the spare money to pay for such a long call, they would usually be short and terse but they mean the world to me. He would send short messages as he grew older, markings off the relays were all over Sirius; Kusari, Rheinland, Liberty, Bretonia. Many different some from the same places, I knew he was a trader of some sort, part of a crew even. It never occured to me he had become a Captain by then, his last message contained a clip of what his life was like; he was walking astride a large bridge, a few other crew members about, always letting his double bars flash for the camera and he would smile too. The camera would shake and he would brace himself by fanning his legs as the vessel shakes about, resuming his stride as he talks to the crew calmly. Suddenly he begins to sprint back away from the windows as weapons fire arc pass. He begins barking orders as he climbs into his chair, the feed darkens once from a violent explosion as some of the crew are thrown about. Suddenly a second explosion far more violent then the first rocks the ship, as the vessel darkens the ship collides with several asteriods as the feed cuts out again several crewmen are seen carrying a mine over their shoulders as they support him before it shuts down.

I waited days for another message, I sent several of my own but they were always returned; listed as failed to deliver. After a week my brother sends a live stream, he had a bandage over his right cheek and along the side of his neck. He told me how a torpedo had hit the stern of his Colossus transport, detonating his cargo in the stern. It hit home with me that day and I just can't shake it, he even mentioned the Navy saved him twice before and his ship.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Office of Vice Admiral Lucas Wilder
TARGET ID: Recruitment Frequency
SUBJECT: New Recruits
ENCRYPTION: Public
PRIORITY: Medium

Salutations, pilot.

Pilot [color=#999999]William Wright
, you are strongly considered as a possible Recruit in the ranks of the Primary Fleet, however there have been some issues with your biography. The main issue is that it is your brother's biography, not yours. I do understand that it must be hard for you seeing how he was injured, but you are instructed to extend your resume to a satisfying level.

I regret to announce that none of the other potential Recruits have been accepted into the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet, due to some flaws in your background records, and the theory tests. You may not re-apply anytime soon.

Office of Vice Admiral Lucas Wilder

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

<Snip>
// Ignore this post and my PM... What I experienced as the standard Navy approach to things, is something neither I nor my character wants to do...
[font=Agency FB]

COMM ID: [color=#33FFFF]James Marshall

TARGET ID: [color=#33FFFF]Recruitment Frequency

SUBJECT: New Recruit

Greetings, enclosed you will find my application for the Liberty Navy.

//Opening file...100%
//Displaying File...100%

Name: James Marshall
Height: 2.00 Metres
Weight: 90 Kg
Parents: David Marshall and Victoria Marshall
Place of birth: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania System
Date of birth: 798 AS
Timezone: GMT -5
Experience: IC EXP: High-school diploma and fresh out of flight school at the top of my class.
OOC Exp:[Was a part of the LN back in 2008,]

To whom it may concern,

I have chosen to fly with the Liberty Navy as it has been one of my life long dreams to fly with this magnificent force ever since I could remember. My father was a pilot hence my almost immediate interest with the Navy. After my fathers death in 815 A.S during the Liberty and Rheinland war I swore I would fulfill his dreams and my dreams of flying with the greatest Navy that Sirius has ever seen. While I was growing up and before I could comprehend what my father did, I would always complain to my mother about the absence not knowing that he was one of the few that were at war defending this planet and many more like it.

During my first year of high school I showed an immediate interest in Astrophysics and Chemistry, I was top of my class for the next four years at high school and was loved by my peers and instructors. When graduation came I was contemplating what I should do after high school. That very same day I received the news from my crying and sobbing mother that my father had been killed in a vicious Rheinland ambush. I made my decision then and there to avenge my father and pursue my flight career rather than my academic one.

In flight school, much to the liking I matched my theoretical and practical successes in high school with the those of flight school. I was once again at the top of my class followed close by another competitor. I did not feel the pressure of having another recruit putting out similar to almost alike performance results and ultimately saw him as an ally rather than a foe. At the end of flight school I was awarded with for one graduating at the top of my class and two, graduating with honors.

After flight school I quickly purchased a space vehicle and was off exploring my home system, I did come across many different people and saw how different space was. I then planned a trip to Planet Manhattan in the hopes of coming across a Liberty Navy recruitment officer. I said my good-byes to my mother and set off in hopes of achieving my dreams with nothing more than a suitcase and a ship.

//End of message.

[color=#FFFFFF][font=Agency FB]
****END OF TRANSMISSION****

Skypename: GT5Anderson
**Incoming Transmission**
Comm ID: Williams, Scott A.

Here is my application to join, should be complete, the questionnaire questions should be in soon.

Name: Scott A. Williams
Place of Birth: Planet Houston
Height: 5' 9''
Relatives:
Mother- Mariam Williams
Father- Jack Williams (KIA)
Past Jobs: None
Experience: Self Defence training, High School Diploma, Liberty Honor Society

Biography: Well, not much to say really.... My Dad was a flight officer in the Task Force 7s Fighter ranks, and he was shot down 5 years ago by the hellfire legion. The day before he went back to work, He asked me what I would like to do with my life, and I said I wanted to be a navy pilot like him. He looked at me with such pride...Before he left, he lent me a manual for the old BDR-337 Defender. That was the last time I saw him. After he died, I did everything I could to train for piloting for the navy, from Personal Defense classes to reading up on declassified information on navy hardware such as the guardian. I took my pilot licensing exams when I was 17, and got within the 90th percentile in the reflex part of the flight test. At school, I maintained a 3.9 Grade Point Average(on a 4.0 scale) and am part of the Liberty Honor Society. I'm not the most social type, and I tend to be much of a loner, but I communicate well and can handle my own under pressure. I was always studying for school to maintain my grade or researching all I could about Navy hardware to prepare myself for the day in which I would apply for the navy, and go down the only path that would fit me.

**Transmission Complete**

OOC:
Timezone: -5 GMT
-v'\_/V-Incoming Transmission-V\_/'v-

Name: Uzed MacDredd
Birthplace: Planet Pittsburgh
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 198 lbs
Relatives: Dakun MacDredd, twin Brother
Previous Fields of Work: Tobacco-Business
Experience: Flying Luxury-Yachts, making money.
Timezone: Sirian Standard +1
S-KYP3 Communication Details: soundsuzed

23 nd a half year ago, my brother Dakun and I were born on Planet Pittsburgh, NY. Our parents were rich businessmen, involved in Pitties Tobacco-industry. We gote some private teachers, and at the age of fifteen, we learned to fly space-vessels. After practicing in some smaller transports, they bought us two Democritus Luxury-Yachts, to cruise around, making some experience. During our first longer journeys through Liberty about 1 year ago, we met several [LN] officers, watched them fighting and shooting Pirates and other unlawfuls.

That was the moment I, or, we decided that there has to be more than flying around some Yachts, cleaning our behinds with silk. We are, or, I am looking for something challenging, to attest ourselves/myself our/my own boldness, and to secure liberty from pirates to secure our tobacco-transports.

-v'\_/V-Signal Lost-V\_/'v-

COMM ID: Office of Vice Admiral Lucas Wilder
TARGET ID: Recruitment Frequency
SUBJECT: New Recruits

Salutations, pilot.

Pilots [color=#33FF33]Uzed MacDredd, Scott A. Williams
, your applications have been accepted. Please outfit your Executioner class vessels, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. You will also be required to acquire the proper Liberty Navy Guard IFF and ID transponders. After a trial of 8 hours of flight in those, and with the transponders set, you will be promoted to Ensigns, and join the real ranks of the Navy.

Pilot James Marshall, your application has been denied for the time being due to some major flaws in the theory test. I suggest you take up on that training manual and reread it, and apply again afterwards.

Office of Vice Admiral Lucas Wilder

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****