Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lnmatt.png]
[font=agency fb]ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Captain Matt Smith
Target: All Liberty Navy Officers
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Medium
Subject: Accepted

Natalie Cahoone,
A'ight lass ye've been accepted. Yer answers are all fine. Yer tae head tae Ontario and pick up an Executioner heavy fighter. Once ye've logged 8 hours and have aquired the necessary IFF, You'll get yer promotion tae Ensign.

Welcome tae hell lass. It doesnae get any easier.
Smith out.
You've accepted Natalie.

Did you see my transmission?
Target: Caleb McFly
Subject: Questionnaire sent.

Caleb McFly,
Aye lad, I've just taken on recruitment y'see. Yer application was stuffed down the back of the coffee machine. Sorry pal.

First up, if ye did get into the LN - Yer nae gonna be called what you think. It's [LN]-Firstname.Lastname for everyone, and ye have tae do it yerself pal.

Anyways. I've sent ya the questionnaire. Send it back tae me, with answers obviously ,via Private Transmission.
Smith out.
Booting up NeurOS...
Standard Neural System UI (1) or Old-style command line UI (2) - 2

Welcome, Dimitry Ivanovich

N:\> MessageComposer.exe

*** | Welcome to Message Composer | ***
open "RID-4256"

Contents of RID-4256.txt as follows:

I have filled out the form and sent it to the specific... individual.
Would copypaste the small biography, but I need to get some sleep on Manhattan.

Thank you for your time
Dimitry Ivanovich

encrypt RID-4256.txt
Encryption strength - Rndm

to - Liberty Navy Recruitment Center
from - Dimitry Ivanovich
Sent.

exit
--- | Have a nice and information filled day. Good bye | ---
logoff

Have a nice space-day, Dimitry Ivanovich.

shutdown

NeurOS shutting down.
[*]Name: Jack Yates

[*]Age: 27

[*]Height: 5'9"

[*]Weight: 13st 5lbs (slightly chubby, but well built)

[*]Previous Jobs: Ship Dealer - Aged 19 - 22, Freelancer 22 - 26, Pilot Tutor 26-27, 27-hour ago - LPI

Qualifications:
Flying related : Ship Dealers Liscence, Basic and Advanced Pilot Skills, Bomber Phase 1 and 2 training (Elite training pending)

Education Related : Grade A Mechanics, Grade B History Of Liberty, Grade B History Of Bretonia

[*]Brief Biography: Poorly raised but strongly built, I am a man of a great body strength. Orignally trained as a bodyguard, but always enjoyed the idea of flying. Aged only 17, he aquired a liscence to maintain craft, a year later, he was flying with some of his friends who where in Ageira. He has sicne been heavily involved with ships and frequently involved in helping the military. Since becomming a Freelancer, Jack has always wanted to be in the LPI, and after being a Pilot Tutor for a year, he gained the courage to sign up. However, after spending just over a week with the LPI, he figured he had spent more time helping the Navy than the Police. Having acquired his Havoc MK2 bomber (And spending 22 million on it) he decided it would be much better for him to be a bomber in the Navy

[*]Reasons for Joining: To serve Liberty, and to assist in the ever growing pirate threats. Liberty will once again become a safer nation!

[*]5kyp3 protocol (Skype): ed.darv368
Target: Dimitry Ivanovich, Jack Yates
Subject: Questionnaire.

Dimitry Ivanovich and Jack Yates
Dimitry lad - Can you forward that questionnaire tae me please? Cheers.
Jack - First page o'this transmission, there's a questionnaire. Send yer answers tae me.
Smith out.
Target: Caleb McFly
Subject: Reject.

Caleb McFly
Lad, I'm disappointed as I have tae say that yer recruitment request is denied. Ye failed to attain a high enough score on tha' questionnaire and ye didn't fill in the entire second section. Yer welcome tae reapply in the future, but we're nae taking you on just now.
Smith out.
[Image: 2nau3cm.jpg]

I've re-sent the questionnaire.

[font=Lucida Console]Thank you for your time,
Dimitry Ivanovich
Target: Dimitry Ivanovich
Subject: Accepted

Dimitry Ivanovich,
A'ight lad ye've been accepted. Yer answers are pretty much all fine, there's a'couple ye got wrong but nothing that cannae be sorted out with a good beating.

Yer tae head tae Ontario and pick up an Executioner heavy fighter. Once ye've logged 8 hours and have aquired the necessary IFF, You'll get yer promotion tae Ensign.

Yer'll need tae get on our communications (Skype) n'all lad so add me and I'll get ya started.
Smith out.
[Incoming Transmission]

Comm ID: George Lawson
Target ID: Liberty Navy Recruitement
Subject: Application
Encryption: Low
Priority: Low

General Information:
Name: George Lawson
Height: 5 ft 11'
Weight: 65 Kg.

Social Background:
Birthplace: Planet Denver
Family: Melissa Lawson (Mother), Adam Lawson (Father, Deceased)

Previous Fields of work: Pilot, Secondary Fleet

Short Biography:

Born in 797 A.S on Planet Denver, the Lawson's were a successful family that moved to Denver to take advantage of the booming economy. George had a typical upbringing, his mother was a Biomedical Scientist for Cryer Pharmaceuticals and his father was a senior politican in the Colorado State Government. Georgew performed well at school and attended the University of Denver to study Biomedicine, like his mother.

However, the death of his father by pirates system made George rethink his motives. He decided to drop out of University and attend the Manhattan Pilot institute to train his piloting skills, intending to join the Navy Secondary Fleet. After that, he enrolled a West Point Military Academy and graduated in 818 A.S and signing up with Secondary Fleet. Since then, George has been a pilot of Secondary Fleet and now feels he has enough experience to finally enter the ranks of Primary Fleet

Additional information:

Original timezone: GMT- 0
S-KYP3: Kosopporkat

[Ending Transmission]