Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Starts.
[color=#000000]Name: Truman Virgil Lowsley Jr.
[color=#000000]Reference: 8180260
[color=#FFFFFF]

[color=#666666]Subject

Application for the Liberty Navy.

[color=#666666]Comments

Good day,

Please find enclosed my application form to join the Liberty Navy.

Code:
Name - Truman V. Lowsley Jr.
Age -  23
Birthplace -  Planet Los Angeles
Gender -  Male
Height -  185cm
Weight -  182 Pounds
Relatives - Truman Lowsley Sr., Margaret Truman.
Previous Fields of Work - Farming, Basic Engineer
Experience - None in flight combat, have had some experience flying a crop duster with my father.
Timezone -  GMT
S-KYP3 - Will sent via private channels.

A little about myself...

Born on Planet Los Angeles, Truman liked nothing more than to watch the livestock roaming in the fields, watching the birds soar high above him in the clouds. It was a perfect life for that fifteen year old boy. It would be three years before he realised he wanted more for himself to work in a farm, he wanted an education, a life to be more precise. He wanted friends, people to talk to, people to go out with. Not sit in the arse end of nowhere watching his crops grow and his livestock rumble around the dry plains. So, he did the same thing that anyone would have done in that situation, left his parents a note and walked off... Not the best idea, as the nearest town was an hours drive away, but he did it anyway. He would do anything to get him the life he wanted. On the long and dusty walk to El Monte, Truman had time to think, think about his new beginning. His biggest question for himself is how would he get money? He was eighteen with no skills except working on a farm... The very farm that he was currently walking away from. So it wasn'€™t a very good start for him, but he was a determined chap with a heart of gold. All he would need to do is realise it, that'€™s when he could really start getting somewhere.

It was a few weeks of living rough that Truman finally made his break, walking past a shop window he noticed a small note reading '€œWANTED Basic Mechanic; No qualifications needed, Free Room'€. His jaw dropped at the prospect, is wasn'€™t a very good job, in fact it was an awful job, but none the less it was a job! You would have never seen someone fly into a shop with such enthusiasm before, he thrust himself at the counter almost knocking over a stand of Synth Paste in the process.Hearing the commotion the owner of the shop, Mr Lyndal, stepped out from the back room. Truman explained that he wanted the job... And he got it.

Five years later... He still had the job. The exact same job, fixing the dilapidated water pump, which on average breaks down six to seven times a day. Whilst fixing it on a hot summers day, he looked up at the indigo sky and remembered there was once a time where he had wanted more in life, to do something that people would remember. To make a difference. He noticed a bird circling it'€™s prey high in the sky and he thought to himself '€œIf only I could fly...'€ This is when it hit him, it had been staring at him for the past five years.

Opposite the shop was a old, dirty Liberty Navy recruitment centre, long forgotten by the rest of the Navy. However, it still full filled it'€™s purpose, to inspire young men to make a difference. To make young men join the Liberty Navy.

Truman did what he knew best, he ran away from the dead end job to start yet another new life. He travelled to the heart of Los Angeles, sniffing his way out to the large subdued Naval Recruitment Office that he had heard so much about on the shuttle here. The people he passed were all high on life, it was a social metropolis, he was finally somewhere where his dreams could come true.

With much hunting he found the recruitment centre, it really was subdued. He had thought it was a warehouse or some other means of storage, but no, a small sign saying '€œApplicants Please Wait Here.'€ so he rang the bell and did so, after ten minutes of waiting a stern looking woman beckoned him in. The door lock buzzed as he opened it. The stern looking woman sat him down in what he presumed was the waiting area and handed him a form to fill in. He thought to himself '€œThis is the start of something great.'€

Why do I want to join the Liberty Navy? I want to make a difference. Change something. As long as there are Criminals and Pirates out there, I'll be on duty, hunting them down.

I thank you for your time and I hope I will hear you decision soon.

Signed,
Truman Virgil Lowsley Jr.

[color=#000000]Message Ends.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Rachel A. Baker
TARGET ID: Recruit Truman Lowsley Jr.
SUBJECT: Enlistment Application
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Captain Baker, Chief of Primary Fleet Recruitment & Retention Command, here.

Applicant [color=#FFFFFF]TRUMAN LOWSLEY, your application for enlistment in the Liberty Navy is hereby ACCEPTED. You are to report to West Point Naval Academy to receive Basic and Flight Training. Upon completion of that training you will be assigned an Executioner Heavy Fighter to fly for an eight hour probationary period.

Welcome to the Liberty Navy, I look forward to working with you and hope that your training goes well.

Captain Rachel A. Baker, Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Name: Aedus Stormlight
Birthplace: New York, Manhattan

Under the wing of his parents, the Liberty Navy Captain Samael and of Ambasador Aya, he had no worries
until both his parents were killed by a Corsair fleet while on assignment to Bretonia. Having some funds left from his parents he quickly managed to buy a transport ship and started trading between various stations and planets. It didn't do much good however, pirate atacks were growing and people he did business with always tried to cheat or steals as much as they could. After a while he became friends with a Liberty Rogue agent, but he didn't knew that at the time. The business between these two were profitable and the agent paid generously. During on one of his trade routes, however, Aedus saw as the LB agent killed a tradesman and stole everything he had. Keeping quiet, the pirate introduced him to his friends (also rogues) and proposed a good offer saying that he would be a fool to refuse. Indeed, the pay was good, but as they suggested themselves it was a *bit* illegal. Aedus accepted knowing that if he didn't he would have been killed on the spot and went to the Liberty Police as soon as he had the change. Explaining everything to them, he then worked with them on a way to stop the criminals by catching them in act. Aedus then went to meet the pirates at the usual area where they told him to load his ship with weapons from the black market and transport them to a pirate base. As soon as the cargo was on, two police patrols appeared and ordered everyone to stand down. The Rogues quickly tried to escape but were arrested except for one who tried to fight his way out and was killed. Knowing that he has made an enemy of the Liberty Rogues he started working for the police and then for the Liberty Navy. With the money he made he managed to buy an Executioner. Now he is applying for the Liberty Navy, hoping he'll be accepted, knowing he would have made his father proud.
S-KYP3 ID: black.viper75
[color=#CC0000]John Techer

[Image: johntecher.jpg]

Born: 780 A.S., planet Manhattan (Precise Date Unknown)

John Techer was born on Manhattan planet in New York system. Didn't go to school. Passed to a military college. The teacher of piloting of the ships of the class Gunboat. He studied in Military Academy West Point. Has been trained to combat on all kinds of the ships, but never understood, what for it will be necessary for it.
After twenty five years it has entered secondary fleet Liberty. In secondary fleet it was trained in many tactics from skilled officers of fleet. On its account more than 768 killed enemy pilots. Participated in war against Rheinland and has got wound in fight at planet Humburg. When to it it was executed thirty, he has been accused for theft of the ships, after long court, him have put in prison for a period of four years. After repeated court in three years, it has been released on freedom. At execution mind thirty eight, it has joined group Assaults. Became one of trainers of piloting of the ship, class Gunboat. In thirty nine, has made an application on receipt in the basic fleet of Liberty.

// OORP pact:

GMT - +3 (Moscow)
First two parts will be sent here: (+)

TARGET ID: APPLICANTS: John Techer, Aedus Stormlight, Alisha Tucker.
SUBJECT: ENLISTMENT APPLICATIONS

Captain Rachel Baker here, first, -lady- and gentlemen, I'd like to thank each of you for your interest in serving with the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet. Secondly, I'd like to get down to business, so here it is.

[color=#FFFFFF]Applicant JOHN TECHER
: Due to inconsistencies with the answers in your questionnaire, combined with your criminal record and the fact that your age exceeds the maximum age limit allowed for non prior service enlistment, your application has been DENIED. Thank you again for your interest in serving the Republic of Liberty.

Applicant AEDUS STORMLIGHT: While I've certainly never heard a name like yours in House Liberty before, that's hardly a disqualifier for enlistment, your Questionnaire was solid and you have a -relatively- clean background. Your application for enlistment has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the Liberty Navy, report for flight-training and equipment assignment at West Point. Upon completion of that training you are to obtain an Executioner class Heavy Fighter and begin your new life as an Ensign in the Liberty Navy.

Last but not least, Applicant ALISHA TUCKER: I sincerely apologize for the incredible delay in getting back to you. Hopefully you understand that even though I'm a Recruiter, I also have other duties to attend to, along with mountains of paperwork.. Anyways, after reviewing your application thoroughly I see no disqualifying items. Your enlistment application has been ACCEPTED. If you're still interested in serving with the Primary Fleet you need only respond to me here.

This is Captain Rachel A. Baker, Signing Out.

Thank you, Captain. I'll be on my way now.
>>>Incoming Transmission

>Comm ID: Alisha Tucker
>Subject: Application
>Encryption: High

It is totally understandable. A person like you, being in the honorable Liberty Navy, wearing the rank Captain and being responsible for the applications, is obviously busy with lots of paperwork. It is self-explained and I accept your apologize. Back to the initial point. Yes, I am still interested in serving with the Primary Fleet. It has always been a dream of mine and it would make no sense to deny such a opportunity. Thank you, Ma'am.

>>>End of Transmission

TARGET ID: APPLICANT: Alisha Tucker.
SUBJECT: ENLISTMENT APPLICATION

Captain Rachel Baker here,

Miss [color=#FFFFFF]ALISHA TUCKER
, I'm glad to see that the long wait hasn't dissuaded you from enlisting to do your part defending The Republic. Consider your application officially processed and accepted. Proceed to West Point for Military Flight Training and get yourself outfitted with an Executioner Heavy Fighter and anything else you need. I look forward to serving with you, should your training go well. Welcome to the Liberty Navy.

This is Captain Rachel A. Baker, Signing Out.

---[ Incoming Transmission ]---

Name - Anthony Kalen

Age - 23
Birthplace - Battleship Yukon, California System
Gender - Male

Height - 5, 10
Weight - 180 pounds

Relatives - Miranda Kalen, Anderson Kalen
Previous Fields of Work - Study of Emergency Damage Control, Fighter Technician
Experience - Navy Training In Emergency Repairs, Basic Fighter: Training Class B

Timezone - US Pacific, West Coast
SKYPE - Will sent via private channels.

[Image: Stocton1941web.jpg]

Biography:

Born aboard Battleship Yukon over 23 years ago, both parents served in the Navy aboard the Yukon as well. Parents sent Anthony to a boarding School near the local planet of Los Angels. Sadly though Miranda Kalen, and Anderson Kalen were both killed in an unexpected accident, with a resulting fuel pipe on the starboard side blown out. After his parents deaths Anthony decided to follow in their footsteps of joining in with the Navy. When he was 17 he applied from his boarding school to attend a Navy Boot camp, and Military School Program at Los Angels. Later on Anthony was transfered to West Point Academy in the New York System. Just recently Anthony has just Graduated from West Point with Basic Fighter Training and Standard Repair Technician. And wishes to join in the Navy as his parents did so long ago.

---[ Transmission End ]---
[color=#FFFFFF]Application to join Liberty Navy

Name - Robert Hanson Jr

Age - 18
Birthplace - Planet Erie, Pennsylvania
Gender - Male

Height - 5, 11
Weight - 175 lbs
Hair Color - Blonde

Relatives - None known

Previous Fields of Work - Spacedock Labourer

Experience - None, Standard Temporary Civilian Licence

Timezone - GMT+10
SKYPE - Will sent via private channels.

Biography - Single child, born 800as. Parents died at age 5, sent to orphanage where he learned basic astronomy. Excelled in wrestling in high school, took on Aikido in later high school years. Passed final high school certificate and is currently working part time on a local space port.