Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: Mr. John Miller
SUBJECT: Primary Fleet Enlistment
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: High

Vice Admiral Baker here, Commanding Officer of the Liberty Navy Recruitment & Retention Command.

[color=#FFFFFF]JOHN MILLER
: Your application for enlistment with the Primary Fleet has been APPROVED. I look forward to watching you progress through your training courses, and ultimately I look forward to working with you and watching your Naval career move forward.

Good luck at Richmond if you can survive West Point I'm sure you'll do well there. Oh, and welcome to the Navy.

Vice Admiral Baker, Signing Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

bloogaL

// not a chance
COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF] Liberty Navy Recruitment Center
SUBJECT: Lieutenant Asa Phelps
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Medium
[Image: ySmP0.jpg]
Full Name: Asa Ferdinand Scott Phelps XIII
Date of birth: 29th February 770
Place of birth: Planet Cambridge, Cambridge
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Weight: 197 pounds
Height: 5'2"

Curriculum Vitae: Asa Phelps was born in Bretonia, his mother was a scientist and his father is still unknow. When he was 16 his mother was hired by Deep Space Engineering and he moves to Baltimore Shipyard with him, but during the journey their Armored Transport was assaulted by a group of Lane Hacker ships. He survives thanks to a junker pilot that rescued him from the escape pod but the mother sank into oblivion. Landed on planet Los Angeles Asa Phelps began a new life and gradueted in classic licterature at the age of 25. After a short period as a latin teacher left his job and bought a space ship willing to travel and see the galaxy; soon he run out of money so he start to work as passenger transport pilot till the age of 37. With the beginning of the war between Rheinland and Liberty, and the unlimited need of recruits from Liberty Navy, he easly began his career as tattical officer and he obtained the title of Lieutenant. Now, after a lot of paperwork, Asa Phelps is looking for the battlefield once again so he send this official request to join the Liberty Navy active fleet.

S.K.Y.P.E. PROTOCOL : camera.lego

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION OVER****
--- Incoming encrypted message ---

Birthplace: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania
DOB: 798 A.S.
Height: 5"11
Weight: 153 Lbs
Relatives: Captain Marach Strom (Father, Deceased), Eschina Strom (Mother, Missing)
Field of work: Freelancing for the Liberty Navy
Experience: 2 Years military school, little flying experience
S-KYP3 Comm: trigger.happy5

Uploading link to biography now: Click here to continue

--- Message Complete ---
To: Liberty High Command
Subject: Re-enlistment

Ladies and gentlement of Liberty High Command,

Greetings!

For those of you too young to remember, I am Ret. Cmdr. Greg LaCroix. I served under the Liberty Navy when it was still called the Southern Alliance. Among my superiors were Admiral Red Bear, Admiral James Harrisson, Admiral Christpher Phelps, and Admiral Christina Robinson. I myself held the Fleet Admiral title a decade or so ago. My retirement from flight duty was brought about by Acute Palsy as diagnosed by Richmond HQ medical examiners. I was then re-assigned to NAVSOG (special operations, sabotage, psychological and unconventional warfare) as a trainer for new recruits. I was also assigned to ground operations to contain illegal activities on Liberty planet surfaces. My service during said interval was, as we would like to classify, "black-ops"; all smaller in scale than the battles we fight out there above orbit, but serious battles that some of us have to fight none the less. As far as flight capabilities go, I have extensive flight time on fighters but not as impressive as my capital ship records. Notable capital ships I once commanded were LNS-Corrigedor Gunboat, LNS-Dallas Cruiser, LNS-Las_Vegas Carrier, LNS-King_Salmon Battle Cruiser. I've taken up a Rhino freighter for the time being and humbly request to re-enter service with the rank of Ensign or 1st Lt. (start from the bottom). I may be old but I am still of service. I look forward to flying again with the most prestigious of airmen in the whole of Sirius. If you would be requiring more records for referencing purposes, I'm attaching a record of my previous logs and history since they thawed me out of stasis on the sleeper ship here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?ac...mp;hl=&st=0

I am currently re-establishing my funding as all my ship have come from my pocket and leave the organizational funds to other pilots who need it.

Respectfully,

Ret. Cmdr. Greg LaCroix

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: The Five Current Applicants

Vice Admiral Baker here, Commanding Officer of the Liberty Navy Recruitment & Retention Command.

None of your applications have even been considered or reviewed yet, since NONE of you have followed the instructions for enlistment. If any of you even want to be considered for enlistment I NEED you to send COMPLETED questionnaires to my private mailbox at my office here on Manhattan.

I apologize for the delay, but I was hoping that at least one of you would send in a questionnaire over time.

Thank you all for your interest in serving The Republic.

To: Liberty High Command
Subject: Re-enlistment

Ladies and gentlement of Liberty High Command,

Greetings!

With regards to my re-enlistment paperwork, I have completed the forms but have yet to submit them for approval upon advise of my doctors. And in relation to that, they have not cleared me for active combat flight duty. I am hereby retracting my re-enlistment request for the time being. My services and loyalty to the protection and security of Liberty remain. I will be available to lend a hand should the need arise.

Respectfully,

Ret. Cmdr. Greg LaCroix

COMM ID: VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: Greg LaCroix

I've finished reviewing your application and personal records. The Navy has changed a lot since your days in uniform, but I'm happy to see that you still have an interest in serving The Republic of Liberty.

Your application has been [color=#66FFFF]ACCEPTED
you're to report to Richmond Military Academy for a basic Officer Refresher Course, as well as flight retraining. I trust you'll have no problem following orders from those who may be less experienced militarily than you.

Once you report for duty, you'll be taking up the rank of Recruit, though I'm sure you'll adjust well, and rise up the ranks as time goes on.

Welcome to the unified Navy of the Republic of Liberty.

//Withdrawn.
- Incoming encrypted message -

Birthplace: Ames research station, Kepler system
DOB: 797 A.S.
Height: 1.94 meters
Weight: 65 kg.
Relatives: Both dead
Field of work: Freelancing in Omegas systems, independent trading.
Experience: In pilot sit from 10 years, have military experience on all types of ships.
S-KYP3 Comm: nik_kk1

Biography: Father was killed by pirates when emigration convoy was attacked in Kepler system. Mother when i was 5. After that i was deported to Manhattan to charity-school.

- Message Complete -