Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[...Incoming Transmission..

Name: Tyrone Carter
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 210
Siblings: None

- Biography -

Tyrone Carter, born on Planet Manhattan. Tyrone, or Ty for short as his family like to call him, was born to a well situated family. They weren't rich, and they weren't poor. He went to school like every other kid in the neighborhood, had friends, some that went on to be big people in their lives, and some that completely wasted their life.

Growing up, most of his family was business situated, either in a home business, or working in a Ship Dealer. Tyrone, after finishing school, decided to work in a ship dealer on Manhattan. He didn't have a lot of plans for his life, until watching the news about the Liberty Navy. He saw the life of a Navy pilot more interesting, intriguing, and at least, not useless.

When trying to join, he was automatically transferred to the Secondary Fleet Core. He was trained for five years, in warship combat and tactics. Secondary Fleet Core, or the SFC, saw something different in Ty. In three years, he was assigned to what is now known as Protoype Alaska, a Recon Battleship, based of the Osiris class Battleship.

Tyrone now lives a double life, being a normal pilot you would see of the secondaries, and a Captain of a prototype Recon Battleship created by the LSF.

Signed,
Tyrone Carter

...Transmission Terminated...]
[Image: Duk8OTw.png]

To Applicant Tyrone Carter:

Greetings, sir. Your application to join the Liberty Navy First Fleet has moved from PENDING to ACCEPTED. Head on down to Norfolk and grab a Libertonian snub - i.e. a Guardian, Avenger, Upholder, et cetera. Having both a fighter and a bomber is probably a smart plan.

Once you've completed four hours of flight time, send a transmission to the Liberty Navy Reporting Center with the information. See you in space, Cadet.

Sincerely,
Admiral Nathaniel Davies
First Fleet, Liberty Navy
Beginning Transmission...
Subject: Biography of Holoarc
Date: December 9th 891 AS
To: Liberty Navy Command

Hello sir or ma'am. My name is Holoarc, I am 6'0 with blue eyes and brown hair. I was born 21 years ago in the Texas system.
My Father was a merchant who often flew through the Texas system with my mother. I was born during such a flight at aprox. 6 a.m. on October 26th.
I grew up on the freighter Calamity, until ( like its name might suggest) something went wrong. 8 years after I was born, a collision with an asteroid severely damaged the Calamity causing it to float slowly towards the star. No one could here our SOS, so my parents put me in a lifepod and launched me towards the nearest planet. I was rescued by a LN vessel and have dreamed of joining the Navy ever since. From the time I was 18 I have flown as a freelancer, miner, or trader, waiting until I was old enough to apply. I hope you find my resume and the answers to your questionnaire acceptable. I hope to hear back about my application soon. Regards.
Holoarc out.

..Ending transmission.
.....Requesting Transfer......

Your Name:Logan, Revan
Birthplace: Manhattan
Height: 5ft, 7
Weight: 95 kg
Relatives: Kito Logan
Previous Fields of Work: Marine
Experience: 4 years enlisted
Timezone: GMT
SKYP-3: On Request

Bio:
Born on Manhattan to a naval officer and a housewife he was the youngest son to his family. His early years of life he moved around as his father served on various postings through out liberty space and he was raised more by his mother than his father in the early years. He often found it hard living with his brother who had no regard for the rules that their father had put down for them often going off on his own for long periods of time and often being brought home by the police for some reason or another. Revan however excelled at what his father had hoped for trying to stay out of trouble the best he could. When his father finally retired they settled on Manhattan his father moving into trading even having enough saved up to buy his own ship and for the next six years he spent time moving all over the sector and working on board his fathers ship.

Finally when he turned 18 he enlisted into the Navy but not as an officer instead as a Marine. Revan learned what real hardship was then during his training the endless drills and weapons training but finally got assigned to the Battleship Missouri. He spent the next 4 years serving on the Missouri taking part in boarding actions and general day to day life on the ship. Finally he requested a transfer out of the Marines to hoped to join the Pilots of the Navy and gain a better rank. He has sent many transfer requests up the chain of command and is hoping to earn his wings and defend his homeland from all enemies and threats to it.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: LCDR GOMEZ, Curtis
TARGET ID: LOGAN, Revan; HOLOARC
SUBJECT: First Fleet Appointment
ENCRYPTION: Unclassified.
PRIORITY: Low

Good Afternoon Candidates,

Thank you for your interest in serving the Republic. Your applications have been received by the board and are currently undergoing evaluation. You will be informed as the outcome at the board's conclusion.

Mr Logan; the board has not received a completed questionnaire from you. Until such a time as you complete Parts I and II of the recruitment application and submit them to the board we cannot progress your application.

I wish you both the best of luck in your applications.

Regards,

Curtis Gomez
Lieutenant Commander
Recruitment & Retention
First Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

COMM ID: Lieutenant Commander Frank Harrison
TARGET ID: Applicants
SUBJECT: Acceptance
ENCRYPTION: Low

[Image: r8g5Qds.png]
Gentlemen,

"Holoarc", we need to know your full name. Once you've given that, you are preliminarily ACCEPTED. We have a few questions to ask you once you arrive at West Point.

Revan Logan, you are ACCEPTED into the First Fleet, congratulations. We apologize for the delay in this.

Kevin Brown, you have been ACCEPTED as a Cadet. Good luck out there.

Thank you all for your patriotism.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Commander Harrison,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

Name:Sam bane
Nickname:Boomstick
DOB: 796 AS

Place of birth: Los angeles

Autobiography

hello my name is Samual lucas bane i was born and raised on planet los angeles until the age of 18 then i went to the liberty navy academy on manhatten. My father was the captain of a liberty archer class siege cruiser. And my mother was an ex rogue pirate (sounds a little bit crazy i know but i think my dad was pussy whipped) my mother is now working for the LPI on prison station sugarland as no liberty pilot ever come to blows with her and had a soft spot for my father, so bad turned good works out for everyone as for me i spent 6 years a the academy using a simulator for the liberty siege cruiser and assault battlecruiser and scored briliant everytime even killing a lane hacker fighter with the forward gun and missing very shots against other capital ships as of now i currantly have my fathers cruiser as he has now retired the name of the cruiser is LNS-titan this is Sam bane signing off.
Liberty Navy recruitment
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: JJM (LNS-JJM_za)
To:Liberty Navy Recruitment
Subject:Application

[Image: ds3lucas01mergedsm.jpg]

Name: Jakobus
height:1.88 meters
weight: 66kg
Parents: Unkown
Place of birth: Planet Manhattan, New York System, Town of Stone Bridge
Date of birth:781 AS
Timezone: GMT +2 (south Africa)

Experience: Mechanical Engineer Aboard the Battleship Missouri as vessel repair (Freelancer).
Has over 50 hours of combat simulation time in Edison trent's Nomad simulation. Has experience in combat with gunboats and Fighters and siege cruisers.

Story about yourself: Until a year ago history was lost due to brain sweep of pirates only info that remained was birthplace and age.
This past year have been working as freelancer on the Missouri repairing ships and getting training in combat simulations.
Recently I have Repaired an old Liberty gunboat and started to protecting the kepler system trade node between Colorado and the shikoku system from pirates and unlawful cargo.

Activity since previous application to liberty Navy

I've worked for the Liberty Navy as a mercenary in the colorado, new york and kepler system. During this time ive have completed contracts to execute enemies of liberty and secure trade routes.
I have also bought a new Liberty siege cruiser and started to patrol the new hampshire system against reinland military.

Transmission ended

COMM ID: Lieutenant Commander Frank Harrison
TARGET ID: Applicants
SUBJECT: Disappointment
ENCRYPTION: Low

[Image: r8g5Qds.png]
Dear sirs,

SAM BANE, you have not yet sent in the questionnaire for Parts I and II. Your application is ON HOLD until we receive it.

JAKOBUS, we appreciate your interest and dedication to become a part of the First Fleet. However, your results on Part I were nowhere near adequate, and you have not given us your full name. I must regretfully inform you that you have been DENIED entry. If you are interested, I can guide you to some that may help you out.

That is all.

Sincerely,
Lieutenant Commander Harrison,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

Upon entering the recruitment office, Emma hands in her forms and politely takes a seat.

Quote:Name: Emma Kayla Lynch.
Birthplace: Jeremy's Wild Adventure Land.
Height: 1.58 cm.
Weight: 67 kg.
Relatives: Harry Lynch (older brother), Gemma Lynch (mother), Dillon Lynch (father).
Previous Fields of Work: Coleman Re-Educational Centre, Junior Warden, 2 years. Family's Farm Security Guard, 1 year.
Experience: Warden, Security Guard.

Biography:Houston born and raised, Emma has lived with her parents for her entire life, barring the last 2 years where she stayed at the Coleman Re-Educational Centre as a Junior Warden. She grew up on one of the farms on Houston of which her father owned and maintained with pride. Her mother handled the business side, while everyone else took on the labor. Emma was born at an amusement park after her older brother and 9 month pregnant mother visited for fun. As Gemma was unable to reach the hospital in time, Emma was born at the park with the assistance of a doctor that happened to be there at the time.

Emma exampled good grades in sporting activities and was known for pestering the local police force for candy. She believes that the police eventually rubbed off on her and she dreamed of becoming an officer of the law ever since. She passed school with little to no issues and took up a position as a security guard on her father's farm to sweeten her resume. She then transferred to Coleman and took on the Junior Warden position that was vacant.

However, hard times fell on Coleman and eventually led to it's destruction and having a factory placed on top. Unemployed, Emma now seeks refuge in the Navy as a soldier and true Libertonian Patriot.

//ooRP:
Timezone: GMT+10