Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liberty Navy - NORR-822-OCSA

Name: Michael.Dobjanskiy
Date of Birth:07/23/790 A.S
Place of Birth: Planet Los-Angeles, System California, Liberty.
Sex:Male
Height (cm):185
Weight (kg):95
Relatives:No.
Previous Work Experience:Libertorian Traider.
Previous Military Service:Secondary Liberty Fleet, Liberty Police.

Biographical Segment:
The history of the brave pilot named Michael begins with the story of his family. Until the outcome of people from the planet earth his ancestors were immigrants from Russia. We know exactly what they were half Russian and half Polish. Surname Michael remained ever times when people lived on his home planet. Michael has born in Los-Angeles.Childdhood Michael is no different from the childhood of other children. When he grew up, he was taken to the police Liberty. After a brief service in the police he transferred to Secondary Liberty Navy Fleet, in scouting group. After serving there for several years and gained invaluable experience in military pilot,One day on the briefing his commander advised HQ to transferred Michael to Primary fleet.

SKYP-3 Communication Details: mishaarhipov
Timezone:UTC+3.00

Name: Dawes Reacher
Date of Birth: 03/24/794
Place of Birth: Planet Houston, Texas system, Liberty
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 182.88 cm
Weight (kg): 113.398 kg
Relatives: Burt Jackson (Uncle), Mike Reacher (Father/Deceased), Kara Reacher (Mother/Deceased)
Previous Work Experience: A chef aboard the trading ship Ragnarok
Previous Military Service: None

Biographical Segment: Born on Planet Houston to a Liberty Police officer and an Ageira Technologies consultant, Dawes Reacher was never close to his parents. His father was either always busy with police patrols or filing out paperwork, and his mother was always away inspecting Jump Gates and other constructs built by Ageira.

Due to this, Dawes spent quite a deal of time with his uncle, Burt Jackson, who operated a trade vessel. Over the years of his childhood, Dawes adapted to life aboard the transport, spending more time aboard it than within his own home. Eventually, when he came of age, Dawes moved aboard the vessel entirely, separating himself from the parents he barely knew.

Having spent much time with his uncle and his crew, Dawes was brought back to his parents reality when Fort Bush was bombed in 816 A.S., killing 150 Liberty Police officers, including his father. This didn't set him back much, and for 5 more years he worked aboard his uncle's trade ship, honing his skills in cooking. It wasn't until his mother's death in 822 A.S. that really brought him to his senses. Having been reminded of his parent's tragic deaths, Dawes decided to apply for the Liberty Armed Forces, thinking it could be the least he could do for his fallen parents.

SKYP-3 Communication Details: Jacob.wholaver
Timezone: Pacific standard - 8 GMT
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: LCDR HENDERSON, Andy
TARGET ID: Applicants
SUBJECT: Your Liberty Navy First Fleet Application
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

Greetings applicants,

Thank you for your interest in serving the Republic of Liberty.

Mr. Reacher; the first part of your application for assignment to the First Fleet has been ACCEPTED. Perhaps the lack of flying experience may set you back a bit at first, but stick to the flying course and you'll be ready in no time. You are required to show up in West Point Military academy at 0900 hours. The officer selection board has some final questions for you.

Do us proud Cadet and good luck on part two.

Mr Dobjanskiy; your application for the First Fleet is for now PENDING. While we appreciate relatively experienced pilots i believe a further discussion is needed in the officer selection board before you application is finally processed.

Regards,

Andy Henderson
Lieutenant Commander
First Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Officer Candidacy School - Notification

Greetings applicants. The purpose of this communication is to inform you that the recruitment form has been updated. You can now find the new form of the main recruitment page.

The Liberty Navy wishes you good luck with your future applications.
Liberty Navy - NORR-823-OCSA

Name: Brandon Lynch
Date of Birth: Your date of birth. Format: 06/09/796
Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles, California system, Republic of Liberty
Height (cm): 186cm
Weight (kg): 76kg
Relatives:
Father - Working for Synth Foods
Mother - Working for Universal Shipping

Previous Work Experience: Former mercenary, familiar with Liberty's galactic map
Previous Military Service: Former independent mercenary, mostly hunting down Liberty's criminals

Biographical Segment:

Brandon Lynch (* 06/09/796 A.S. on planet Los Angeles, California system, Republic of Liberty) is a mercenary willing to fight for the Republic in order to fight Gallia.

Born and raised as a rich kid on plane Los Angeles, Brandon Lynch had the rare possibility to learn and do what-ever he wants in life. He was graduated on private schools on which many of the rich kids are going to. The goal of most of the kids there is to work as politicans or researchers, while Brandon was patriotic and desired to fight the criminals of the Republic, he decided to go to military schools. After finishing these, Brandon spent money of his parents into a fighter capable of combat, in which he worked as mercenary inside Liberty. Brandon always saw the Rheinlanders as dirty workers and he assumed Liberty to be winning the war. Soon a larger threat was knocking on Liberty's door; Gallia. Due to the damage Gallia did in Bretonia, Brandon was afraid of losing his home and familiy within the tides of war. Thus he decided to apply for the Liberty Navy. To show patriotism and to fight for Liberty's people.

SKYP-3 Communication Details: torusatoplayer
Timezone: GMT +1

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I feel like having enough game and lore knowledge to join the Liberty Navy.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty?: Yes.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7 PvP: Better than Arbi. Smile
SKYP-3 Communication Details: You've been asking the question above already.
Timezone: Nice troll attempt.

Greetings applicants,

Mr. Lynch; the first part of your application for assignment to the First Fleet has been accepted. it is not everyday to have such willing people applying to fight one of the biggest threats Liberty has faced. You are to present yourself tomorrow at West Point Military Academy in the navy recruitment department at 1030 hours where a Captain will be chosen to expect you who will also have final questions for you.

Good luck Cadet.

Mr Dobjanskiy; your application for the First Fleet has ben declined after a discussion with the officer selection board. Perhaps you may have better luck next time. Safe skies.

Regards,

Andy Henderson
Lieutenant Commander
First Fleet

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

>removed<

TARGET ID: Applicant

Greetings,

George Hammond; Perhaps by the time you recieve this message you would already be accompanied by agents for detention. Denied."

Regards,

Andy Henderson
Lieutenant Commander
First Fleet

Name: Oliver MacLeod
Date of Birth: 06/13/801
Place of Birth: Planet Houston, Texas System, Liberty
Height (cm): 184cm
Weight (kg): 92
Relatives: Father Steve MacLeod(Electrics infracstructure, Houston Elecrtics Inc.), Mother Amanda MacLeod(Interspace Health Insurance), [...]
Previous Work Experience: Basic flight school. 2 semesters in spaceship engineering.
Previous Military Service: West Point Academy "survivor". Advanced space combat training.

Biographical Segment:
I was born and raised on Planet Houston where I had a moderate childhood and education. Growing up with two little sisters was tedious and I wanted to leave the house soon. So I did when I had just finished school and planned to study with my goal to become an engineer in spaceship design. I applied for University on Denver but my grades weren't sufficient so I was placed on a waiting list and went to do the next best thing I could and applied for DSE. There I went to basic flight school which I finished better than my original one. When I was just going to start flying for DSE for real I was accepted into the University. I quit the job and started studying. I broke that off though when I realized that I didn't quite want to do something purely theoretical.

Since I was enjoying to fly when learning for DSE I decided to join the Navy as a freight pilot. During training I discovered my affinity for space combat and applied to switch to combat duty rather than the logistics devision. I finished my training at West Point when I shot down a Rogue in the Badlands. After then flying in the second fleet and finishing Advanced Combat training I want to be moved to more active duty in the first fleet.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Have been here since the beginning of '08 - I think. Have been sanction a couple years ago for swearing. I guess I am rather experienced in most areas on discovery at least in theory.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 9 PvP: 6
SKYP-3 Communication Details: Skorak93
Timezone: GMT+1

Greetings applicants,

Oliver MacLeod; the first part of your application for assignment to the First Fleet has been accepted. We're more than willing in assigning such pilots as yourself. Perhaps you may go far. Either way, your testing period will be starting as soon as you check up at Norfolk Shipyard. There you'll get in touch with one of our captains, and they'll tell you what to do.

Good luck Cadet. Do yourself proud.

Regards,

Andy Henderson
Lieutenant Commander
First Fleet