Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liberty Navy - NORR-822-OCSA

Name: Derian Lyftmann
Date of Birth: 05/31/796
Place of Birth: Planet Erie, Pennsylvania, Liberty.
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 180cm
Weight (kg): 77kg
Relatives: Karl Lyftmann (father), LĂ©onie Houssaye (mother)
Previous Work Experience: Shuttle-bus pilot (7 years). Actually achieving 4000th hour on the venerable B-1 "Havoc" Bomber flight simulator.
Previous Military Service: None.

Biographical Segment:
Not much to say. Parents arrived on Erie in '71 and moved from Zoner into Liberty in '82 to avoid the probable conflict. They tried hard so I could get Libertonian nationality. Born in '96, that makes me member of the third generation of children of Erie, a sturdy one, as we were to live two wars. I see myself as a go-getter. As a foreign, I always had to nudge up the pace to be at par with my colleagues. Studied until I could not afford it. Went from a job to another until I could not afford that either. The urge to settle a career was real. By the meantime, when president Powell declared war on Rheinland, I wanted to be part of it. I applied every years since. Denied from being Cadet for overwhelming lack of experience, I got a civilian public transport license and trained on flight simulator in spare-time. Made a couple friends in the same situation as I, met at the simulator. That turned out to help us, challenging eachother, sharing experience and so on. Now that the war is over, I guess timing is good to have new recruits and spend more time on them.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Around 2 weeks now.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: n/a
SKYP-3 Communication Details: bregard_olivier_germain
Timezone: GMT-0500
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: CPT JENSEN, William
TARGET ID: Applicants Lyftmann; McCline;
SUBJECT: Your Liberty Navy First Fleet Application
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

[Image: 16d598895f7dc184fb6cce7c84a84f69.jpg]
Greetings applicants,

Thank you for your interest in serving the Republic of Liberty.

Derian Lyftmann your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been ACCEPTED. Determined pilots and civilians with an ambition to fight for their homeland will always find a place in the First Fleet. Report at 0800 at the Recruitment Department in the West Point Military Academy as the officer selection board may have any final questions for you to finalize your enlistment to the First Fleet. Welcome onboard Cadet.

Michael McCline your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been DENIED. It appears that the reason for your denial was your lack of experience and the lack of details submitted in this application. In addition, your language does not qualify you to be fully-fledged Navy pilot, which makes us uncertain about how you attained your rank.

Thank you.

Signing out,
Captain William Jensen
Quartermaster
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Name: Richard Nean Jr.
Date of Birth: 10/14/801
Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles, California, Liberty
Height (cm): 180
Weight (kg): 72.5
Relatives: Richard Nean Sr, Kelly Catella
Previous Work Experience: Unfinished higher education in English and Psychology 2 years. Consumer retail/service 6 months. Ground-based security 6 months. (Overlap)
Previous Military Service: n/a

Biographical Segment:
I grew up under normal circumstances in the lower middle class. My childhood was easy and peaceful until it kicked my ass in my adolescence when the world slowly opened up to me. My parents Richard Sr. and Kelly were there for me up to adulthood. At 18, I didn't know how to be there for myself. I later endured some heavy experiences that shaped my mindset.

My father's work ethic earned me admission into one of Ageira's historic training academies. 2 years in, I was hating my life and ventured into new opportunities. Skybucks was enjoyable but I felt like depleted and directionless. Now I can't find a career where I don't feel like my effort is taking me anywhere important.

I'm giving up this civilian life in favor of more structure. Adrenaline, too.

Signed,
Richard Nean Jr.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Been around on and off since 2010. More interested in roleplay and gameplay dialogue than large scale PvP. This is my meditation. No sanctions.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8.5 PvP: 6
SKYP-3 Communication Details: themikeruler
Timezone: -8 PST

Name: Michael McCline
Date of Birth: 08/07/800AS.
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, New York system.
Sex: Male.
Height (cm): 176.
Weight (kg): 95.
Relatives: Mother, father, grandma, granpa. All is Millitary.
Previous Work Experience: I was engaged in trade, worked as a mercenary little and flying in Liberty Navy.
Previous Military Service: LNS ( Navy pilot ).
Biographical Segment: I'll start. I was born in a military family. As a young man I had the makings of a good pilot (even I piloting siege cruiser), but decided to engage in trade, and then flying to the role of a bounty hunter ( freelancer ). Fate brought me to the Rheinland military, but I realized that my place in Liberty.

I realized that my true vocation - flying in Liberty Navy. I buy good trade ship and accumulated money on Siege Cruiser. Then I got into the ranks of Liberty Navy (not in [LN]). Now I want to become a full member of the LN and take part in all the events!

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I play in Discovery Freelancer one year. Me give out the sanction for open fire in /conn.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: 7
SKYP-3 Communication Details: ilya200174. My skype is not working, so I'm going to reinstall it in the nearest announcement time. But I have little use to them.
Timezone: +7 GMT.

Name: Aron Marenier
Date of Birth: 4/28/800
Place of Birth: Planet California Minor, California System, Liberty Space
Height (cm): 178cm
Weight (kg): 86kg
Relatives: Father: Hal Marenier - Miner and Mechanic
Previous Work Experience: Engineering, Mining and Mechanics
Previous Military Service: No official service. Unofficial missions undertaken for LPI.

Biographical Segment: I was born to Hal and Tamara Marenier, in a small mining colony on Cal. Minor where I had a basic education before following my father's footsteps in mining engineering. I began to take a large interest in the science of radar/scanner technology. We didn't have nearly enough money for me to be educated in college on such a topic, so I took on a little bit of 'backyard' research, using spare parts collected from the junkyard and recycling center. I managed to replicate a working version of a Deep Space Scanner.

More recently, I was doing brief missions for the Liberty Police, mainly just housekeeping, to gain experience in space flight and fighting. Later I retired my fighter and now I use my freighter for trading and mining. However I am finding this extremely mundane. Thus I have come to the LN for a job and a purpose.

I'd always wished that the Nomad War never happened, because so many people needlessly died by the hand of the wretched aliens. Once the war with Gallia broke out. I was very upset. I simply wanted peace, and here we are in another war. I have now come to realize that peace comes at a cost. From then on my passion for peace and my desire to explore beyond Liberty eventually led me to the Liberty Navy.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Played the Discovery Mod OpenSP offline for ages. Played online for 14 months. Haven't been on forums long at all.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: 4-5
SKYP-3 Communication Details: arlenian42
Timezone: Eastern Australia: GMT +10:00
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Colin.bnt (in game : John Sword)
To: Liberty Navy Recruitment
Subject: Application to join

Name: John Sword
height: 1.78 meters
weight: 83 Kg
Place of birth: Planet Manhattan , New York System
Date of birth:728 AS
Timezone: GMT +2

Experience: I have been flying in and with fighters and Gunboats since i was 16 as well as a few cruiser class ships
About myself: I am an Orphan ,I went to school at the orphanage where i once saw a Policeman save a fellow student witch inspired me to make a difference to the system , i studied BFS & P (Basic Flight Systems & Piloting) at Manhattan College . i have just finished college a week ago and am looking for a position in our most honored Liberty's Navy . My motivation is that I know I can help make a difference

Hoping that you see my worth
Yours sincerely
J.Sword

Transmission ended
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: CPT JENSEN, William
TARGET ID: Applicants Nean; McCline; Marenier; Sword
SUBJECT: Your Liberty Navy First Fleet Application
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Low

[Image: 16d598895f7dc184fb6cce7c84a84f69.jpg]
Greetings applicants,

Thank you for your interest in serving the Republic of Liberty.

Richard Nean Jr. your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been ACCEPTED. The Liberty Navy may just be the place to suit your needs and desires. Report at 0800 at the Recruitment Department in the West Point Military Academy as the officer selection board may have any final questions for you to finalize your enlistment to the First Fleet. Welcome onboard, Cadet.

Michael McCline your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been DENIED. It seems that not only you have not listened closely to what I indicated in response to your prior application, but you also seem to have slightly altered the minor background you have provided. In addition, I don't believe the Republic or the Navy allowed or even handed out cruisers and battlecruisers to civilians and non-military personnel for them to 'pilot'. It would be appreciated if you would stop wasting both of our times.

Aron Marenier your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been ACCEPTED. The Liberty Navy shares your passion for peace and always accepts soldiers determined for such noble causes. Report at 0800 at the Recruitment Department in the West Point Military Academy as the officer selection board may have any final questions for you to finalize your enlistment to the First Fleet. It's good to have you onboard, Cadet.

John Sword your application for the First Fleet has been processed by the officer selection board and has been DENIED. Your application raised a few eyebrows. First of all, we - in the officer selection board - doubt that a Sixteen years old person has the ability to pilot of a gunboat or a even a cruiser, given that those two require crewmen other than yourself, aside from the fact that you had the ability to fly a fighter when you were at that age or afforded it as an orphan. I have some doubts about you claiming to have finished college, due to that you either have serious history or math problems. You were born in 728 A.S and you're 23 years old now? Do that math for me. And it's 823 A.S right now for your own information.

Eh.. Recruitment work. I never asked for this.

Thank you.

Signing out,
Captain William Jensen
Quartermaster
Liberty Navy, First Fleet

[Image: P9AnuNd.png]

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Name: Peranof Velucuis
Date of Birth: 08/27/799
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan , New York, Liberty
Height (cm): 178
Weight (kg): 80
Living Relatives: Kamerluc Velucius (Father Biological )
Previous Work Experience: Clerk For the LPI 2 Years
Previous Military Service: n/a

Biographical Segment:
I was Raised by my father and mother to become the heir to the family trading business . After my mothers violent death at the hands of pirates during a trading mission i decided that I want to protect and serve Liberty and its people . I became a clerk at the LPI taking stock of weapons and ammunition

I was not comfortable in my job because I was looking to make a difference ( a more active one ) and soon after I left the LPI . My hope is to become a pilot in the Liberty Navy to serve and protect the people in the name of order and dicipline

Signed,
P.Velucuis

====END TRANSMISSION====
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OORP- I have been playing for about a month and after seeing the Battle of Long island station were LN pilots outnumbered and out gunned defended the station to the last I had just one thought (AWESOME SPIRIT) and I wanted to join . I am a good team player and am quite active and willing to learn from the pro's

Name: Jonathan Miles.
Date of Birth: 10/01/800
Place of Birth: Planet Denver, Colorado System, Liberty Space.
Sex: Male.
Height (cm): 180cm.
Weight (kg): 80.2kg.
Relatives: Jonathan Miles(father), Larra Westmore(mother).
Previous Work Experience: I have done almost everything, but mostly as a miner.
Previous Military Service: None.

Biographical Segment: I come from a long family line on planet Denver in the Colorado system. Back in the days my grand grand relatives were miners. The family was rich and well provided for. However since the economic collapse in 600 A.S my grant grant father lost everything and the family was on the edge of collapse. Than is when my grant father started a small farmstead. He did well back then and had enough to provide. Later on I was brought to this word - the year 10/01/800. When I was born the family was rich again(I got lucky I guess). My father had taken the farming business from his father and now had a pretty big farmstead. My mother was and still is in the tourist business. I guess she got lucky, because when the water shortages in California rising Denver got more and more populated and the tourism business was rising, or so my parents tell me. Since I was a boy I payed with planes and stuff and wanted to become a pilot. Later on, when I became of age my parents wanted me to join the tourist business with my mother, but I wanted to travel, see the stars, pilot an aircraft. One day while I was helping my father with the family farm some people came in and burned everything, because he did not pay them what they wanted. Since then I wanted to join the military and defend the Liberty society and borders against pirates and outsiders.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I have been around on and off since 2014. However I have been active on the forum since this month. I have no sanctions.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7 PvP: 0
SKYP-3 Communication Details: scofield.m.1017.
Timezone: +2 GMT.
Name:Isaac Clarke
Date of Birth: 21/10/1992
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, New York, Liberty.
Height (cm): 179cm
Weight (kg): 74kg
Relatives: Poul Clarke (father), Octavia Clarke (mother)
Previous Work Experience: Systems Engineer Freelancer
Previous Military Service: Former Liberty Navy Pilot 2 years ago

Biographical Segment: My parents Poul Clarke and Octavia Clarke were both Libertonians too. My fathers died in the USG Ishimura accident, i am the only survivor.
I left the navy after the accident, since then i have been trying to find and explanation to what happened on that ship.
Now that I have found the culprits of the accident, i wish to Join Liberty Navy to serve my homeland once again, agains all the evil!

S.K.Y.P.E Protocol Call Sign: M1cha37