Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy
First Fleet Admiralty

Admiral Nathaniel Davies

Applicants:

Good evening once again.

Candidate Albert Clark, your application has been processed and accepted. You have been chosen to enter the First Fleet at the rank of Cadet. Report to West Point for final processing and booking with OCS.

Candidate Aeron Scott, unfortunately, your application has been denied. We appreciate your interest in serving the Navy but unfortunately the Recruitment Board were not able to come to a conclusive verdict on your ability to serve. We recommend pursuing an alternate career within the Armed Forces, or perhaps polishing up your application and returning at a later date.

With regards,

Nathaniel Davies
ADM, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

<< Application withdrawn >>
Liberty Navy - NORR-826-OCSA

Name: Gareth Dayton
Date of Birth: 11/02/796
Place of Birth: Planet Erie
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 193 cm
Weight (kg): 90 kg
Relatives: Cousin in Bretonia (trader)
Previous Work Experience: Commanding transport ships, various jobs in logistics
Previous Military Service: I served the 5th Fleet of the Liberty Navy and was Lieutenant for fair amount of time.

Biographical Segment: I was born on Planet Erie. I can't remember my early childhood. I know that my parents were merchants and they were traveling in the sector every time. I was hoping that I can go with them. One day they decided to let me on the ship and I was going with them. All at once the pirates attacked our ship and they shot our trusters down. I had to leave in one of the pods, but my parents weren't as lucky as me... The Liberty Police Force picked me up far away from the remnants of our ship and I spent the rest of my life as a Freelancer who wants to get revenge. Sometimes I was luring pirates and smugglers away from trade routes. I was capable of buying a fairly strong ship and good equipment to do it. But I knew that's not the right way because I'm not doing it "As the hand of the law".
That brought me to the Navy, as I already mentioned I was a Lieutenant in the 5th Fleet. Those were very good times. We fought like hungry wolves against any threat... But then I started losing friends and blamed it on myself... In the same time, it became clear that I can't trust some of my own superiors. So I left the Fleet, even left Liberty for a long time. After months I'm here again... I want to fight for Liberty but under a different leadership if possible.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I'm here since around 2-2,5 years now, I possibly have been reported and also sanctioned but that was in the first few weeks of my incompetence if you know what I mean... I don't even remember what was that about.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 9 PvP: 5
Discord Username: Fresh#7393
Timezone: GMT +1

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy
First Fleet Recruitment Board

Commander Cole Kovic

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate Gareth Dayton, your application has been processed and denied. Your interest in joining the First Fleet is noted, however the recruitment board has decided to deny your application. We urge you to continue to serve Liberty in another branch of the armed forces.

With regards,

Cole Kovic
CDR, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

Name: Jeremiah Sawyer.
Date of Birth: 12/11/798
Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles
Height (cm): 187 cm
Weight (kg): 89 kg.
Relatives: Both parents, and a brother.
Previous Work Experience: Worked as an independent trader.
Previous Military Service: Currently serving in the Liberty Navy Secondary Fleet, as a gunboat captain.

Biographical Segment: I was born on Planet Los Angeles in 12.11.794 AS.
My father is from Liberty, my mother is from Bretonia, both of my parents are currently living on Planet Cambridge.
I started out as a simple trader for a family business, doing runs both in Liberty and Bretonia, but eventually I decided to join the Navy to make a difference, and I've been serving there ever since, climbing through the ranks of the Secondary Fleet, until I was promoted to Captain, and got my own Defiant-class Liberty Gunboat to command.
I am currently commanding the same vessel, also known as LNS-Monitor, and defending Liberty against those who would threaten her to this day.

I've decided to apply to the First Fleet, so that I may be in a better position to serve The Republic of Liberty.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I've started at around 4.87, but left quite soon, and came back around the summer of 2019 / I've never been sanctioned before / so far I've met a lot of helpful people, and it's a joy to play a roleplaying game with such a nice community, and I intend to continue doing so.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 5-8 PvP: 4-6
Discord Username: Grandpa Stalin#9302
Timezone: GMT +1

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Commander Cole Kovic

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate Jeremiah Sawyer, your application has been processed and accepted. report to West Point ASAP to finalize transfer arrangements. Welcome to the Navy, Ensign. Keep us proud.

With regards,

Cole Kovic
CDR, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Name: Gavin Ren
Date of Birth: N/A
Place of Birth: Planet Houston. Texas
Height (cm): 169cm
Weight (kg): 79kgs.
Relatives: Father: Donny Ren, Pilot: Ren Shifu Holdings, Matthius Ren, CEO, Ren Shifu Holdings
Previous Work Experience: Mate/First Mate, coordinator
Previous Military Service: None.

Biographical Segment: Born on Planet Houston. Worked with family Business: Ren Shifu Holdings. Completed basic training, West point academy, graduated with 2nd class honours.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Started 2006, dropped out 2012. Never been sanctioned, Ex person who made decisions
RP - that's what im here for. PVP.. pfft, terrible, I die. I got an Admin ship killed: RP: 7-10 PvP: 0-10
Laowai: #1254
Timezone: London, UK.

Once the application has been received, verified, and accepted, you will be assigned a training vessel from the West Point Military Academy squadron, which is to be used solely during your checkride period. The checkride will be set up in advance with one of our Combat Training Instructors, or, in their absence, a member of the Admiralty. The checkride will last the period of approximately thirty minutes to one h

Name: James Davis
Date of Birth: 09/08/805
Place of Birth: Morgantown Station, Virginia, Liberty
Height (cm): 183
Weight (kg): 76
Relatives: Ashley Davis, mother, former Navy pilot, serving now in the Liberty Police in Colorado. Anton Davis, father, Navy pilot K.I.A. during Gallia attacks through California System.
Previous Work Experience: Police Officer in New York System
Previous Military Service: None

Biographical Segment: I always wanted to serve my House, with every little things that I have. I joined the Liberty Police corps, but I am missing something. I always wanted to serve, ships side by side with my parents, but unfortunately, this dream was taken from me. Now I seek no revenge, but to serve Liberty as much as I can. Joining the Fleet would be an honor.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery:
How long have you been around? - A few months

Have you ever been sanctioned? - Never

Tell us -shortly- about your experience. - That's a great server, I was seeking a FL Online server for a while, but only found Discovery a few month back. I regret not to have found it before, everything is possible, and I just simply can't get enough of it.

Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8 PvP: 7
Discord Username: Yannis#0865
Timezone: +1 GMT

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Commander Cole Kovic

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate James Davis, your application has been processed and accepted. Report to West Point ASAP to finalize transfer arrangements. You might not be able to fly side by side with your family, but you can count on flying alongside colleagues that you can call family. Welcome to the First Fleet, ensign.

With regards,

Cole Kovic
CDR, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Name: Marcus Carter
Date of Birth: 14/03/803 A.S.
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, The New York System, Liberty
Height (cm): 190
Weight (kg): 90
Relatives: Alice Carter (former family name Smith), mother, administrative worker in the local City Hall. Jonathan Carter, father, former Navy pilot, badly wounded during the last war with Rheinland and sent to retirement.
Previous Work Experience: I worked as a delivery guy for a shipping company. It was a part-time job during my years in College.
Previous Military Service: None, unfortunately.

Biographical Segment: I have to admit that at first I could never imagined that I would be in a military. I always wanted to repay my debt to Liberty for taking care of me (education, safety), but not in this manner... But after my graduation in College (Political Studies, Master's degree) I heard that some of my friends and former colleagues joined the Liberty Navy. Not because they are crazy about military stuff or because they wanted to kill people, but because they wanted to fulfill their duty. After that I realised that I would feel ashamed if they would risk their lifes while I would be sitting in my chair in some office somewhere. Even tough my father was strongly against it and he did not want me to serve in the Liberty Navy, I knew it was a right thing to do.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery:
How long have you been around? - Almost three years now.

Have you ever been sanctioned? - Never, as far as I am aware.

Tell us -shortly- about your experience. - So far so good, I gotta say. So far I had the fortune of meeting really great and nice people all over the Sirius (especially in Discovery factions). I can only hope that this luck will last long.

Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes, I am.

Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 6 PvP: 5, I'd say.
Discord Username: Kelby#1896
Timezone: GMT +2 or just CET.