Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Snub cockpits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Last Posts:

Textures still need a bit of work, but I am happy with it so far:

Almost finished Nyx cockpit:

Almost finished Avenger/Guardian cockpit

Almost finished Templar cockpit

Almost finished Kusari HF cockpit

(looks may be different in game and will follow once they are ready to be tested. These are just screenshots from the WIP)
:O Nice job!
wow its awesome ^^ I like it. Is there any way that all snubs cockpits get that layout?
(07-22-2017, 05:18 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: [ -> ]wow its awesome ^^ I like it. Is there any way that all snubs cockpits get that layout?

I would need a lot of time, but basically, yes, it's possible.
(07-22-2017, 05:21 PM)James.HELLFIRE.Rascal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2017, 05:18 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: [ -> ]wow its awesome ^^ I like it. Is there any way that all snubs cockpits get that layout?

I would need a lot of time, but basically, yes, it's possible.
I know its possible Im concerned about admin and developers , if they want to accept it or not
Updated the OP

I think keeping the interface the same within each shipline is a realistic approach.

Send me some examples for what you want to see in the different shiplines, I'll try to come up with interesting designs.

I try to keep the poly count below 3k

The Pytho cockpit has 2575 polys, The Nyx however has exactly 3k. Will try to reduce if necessary.

Also, I'd like some input from devs on how many polys are allowed on a custom cockpit.
It looks cool, but the issue is that looks way too complicated. I've always imagined that HUD is in the helmet - or eye device - which character has on.
Oh wow, Both of them are really great looking, but can you really tilt the hud like that though in FL?
(07-22-2017, 07:38 PM)James.HELLFIRE.Rascal Wrote: [ -> ]I think keeping the interface the same within each shipline is a realistic approach.

You coultd, like, change the color from orange to others depending on the house. Green for rheinland shippies, blue for lolberty shippies, yellow/orange for kusari and such
EDITED POST - ADDED where image came from

No, i mean like bend the hud ( not color ) sorry should have been more clear. my bad

kinda of like in the first two images? that way it looks more like its part of the ship
more like this pic from The Star Port

[Image: 203_550afdfd86aef.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3