Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am completely new to freelancer and just got the game off of amazon.com last Friday. Before that, all I knew about the game was from the demo and the forums. My only RP experience was in Halo-1 Custom Edition(a mod for halo 1). I have two questions about the game, is there a FAQ guide and how multiplayer money management works.
Welcome to the Discovery community.
For your first question there is a guide for new users, here is the link:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8574

There is also a Discovery Wiki page that you might find helpful, link is here:
http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

For your second question most people have a trading character and electronically transfer the funds needed to their other characters.
When in game type in: /givecash <character name> <amount>
Type in /help to view other assorted in game commands
Welcome to the family, enjoy your stay
Welcome!

Enjoy your stay...And if you havn't played Freelancer much before, I suggest completing or at least giving Single Player a decent go first. You will learn a lot about the game in general and how the credit system works.

Cheers.:cool:
Welcome to Discovery.

Better be a pie lover...

~Leo, your friendly psychopath.
Heya, I'm sure you will love it here.

If you have questions about game mechanics or, even better, RP, feel free to send me a message (PM).
-EDITED-

Wrong welcome thread. >.<
Welcome to discovery and see you in space
' Wrote:Hello, I am completely new to freelancer and just got the game off of amazon.com last Friday. Before that, all I knew about the game was from the demo and the forums. My only RP experience was in Halo-1 Custom Edition(a mod for halo 1). I have two questions about the game, is there a FAQ guide and how multiplayer money management works.
Hello please remember RP (roleplay) is required
Welcome to Discovery!:yahoo: