Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello. (It's me)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So yeah, couple of people might already know, but I wanted to make it all official and whatnot so it's easier for you guys to reach out, if the need arises.

I'm playing again after a year or two of lurk-status and I'd like to keep it that way for as long as I can, because I'm sincerely having fun here again.

Cheers to the people who remember, most of which are sadly no longer playing I suppose, but here's to having a bit of fun!

PS: Only active in two factions at the moment and I'm kinda' in the ballpark for something fresh just to switch things up. If there are any new, fun groups be sure to hit me up fam.
Eyyyy, welcome backo.
hello user

join custodi
hi

Welcome back, I remember your Avatar, but we probably never had any ingame interaction.

Advertising: If you are a fan of mining and hauling like me, you will probably have a good time in BMM-, since we are always searching for new member.
Of course we are also supporting the PvP part, since we got one old good snub PvPer, one current good snub PvPer, and a capital shipclass Ace, so I would say, we are able to defend ourselves in every PvP part of this game.

Check my signature for more informations.
(07-24-2017, 01:10 PM)Goldberg Wrote: [ -> ]Advertising: If you are a fan of mining and hauling like me, you will probably have a good time in BMM-, since we are always searching for new member.

faction advertising on returning threads

this is what everyone should be doing

+1
"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE"

no really, hello
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.
WB Phil. Kill the reds.
(07-24-2017, 01:25 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.

To go over everything. They say time's supposed to heal ya, I ain't done much healing.
Pages: 1 2 3