Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(07-25-2017, 01:17 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]Bering, Texas
commodity_premiumscrap
PL Pittsburgh
Dortmund St
Fourchambault Shipyard
PL Sprague

(07-25-2017, 04:27 AM)YaoiKat Wrote: [ -> ]Sad to see premium scrap is not having a sellpoint on the Hispanic shipyards anymore. Meanwhile the Order is getting sellpoints for two ores.

Is there a reason why we are losing the Hispania sell points? This is a little damaging to Junkers in general as it cuts us off from the smuggling commodities (namely Artifacts and Cardamine). Will the new sell points be on par with the current prices or are we going to see a significant decrease?
This are just the lawful sellpoints.

We have a whole list for the unlawful sellpoints.
Don't worry, Malta and Creta are still there.
Awesome, thanks for the quick response. You guys had me worried for a moment there.
(07-25-2017, 05:39 AM)Goldberg Wrote: [ -> ]This are just the lawful sellpoints.

Any chance that could include Guadalajara? >_>
(07-25-2017, 04:44 AM)Tabris Wrote: [ -> ]A pity, I was hoping to see Omega-52's Loot sellpoints back on Mykolaiv. But I guess it's not in the cards. Sad

As far as I remember the dev sheet, I even completly forgot the SCRA xD

Sorry, we will discuss it and you will probably get a few sellpoints, any special sellpoints do you want?
(07-25-2017, 06:29 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2017, 05:39 AM)Goldberg Wrote: [ -> ]This are just the lawful sellpoints.

Any chance that could include Guadalajara? >_>

What kind of station is that xD

Never heard of it.

Owner?
Location?

Thank god. I'm also glad to see that Relics are getting more love. Thank you and keep up the good work.
(07-25-2017, 06:36 AM)Goldberg Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I remember the dev sheet, I even completly forgot the SCRA xD

Sorry, we will discuss it and you will probably get a few sellpoints, any special sellpoints do you want?

It's fine. Folks tend to forget us alot. X_X

Mostly we would aim for resources looted in the Omegas by our friends in the Hessians or brought in by IMG in the Taus (Niobium for example). The Coalition is RP'd right now as wanting to diversify in where they acquire resources from (most raw resources right now is IRPly mined from Omega-52, the Coalition wants to lessen the strain upon it's local economy by decreasing it's dependence upon resources mined from their own worlds). H-3 would be a major target however as the Coalition only has a single Gas Miner they 'liberated' (ie: stole) from the Gas Miner's Guild.
Omicron Xi, Omicron Omega
commodity_xeno_relics

Why move the Xeno Relics mining field out of Gamma? Seems like this move will affect Puerto del Sol POB as most of the RP that I have had there revolves around mining.

Given that POBs are very time consuming to build and maintain, Just wondering if there are any other Mining POBs that have been affected by an ore field being moved to an adjacent system.
Looks very promising.
I only have a sugestion to move sell point for Premium Scrap further in to Galia for better sell price, for example Picardy or IL-de-France. People who want ore for return trip have to go to Picardy anyway to pick Aluminium Ore, and with this setup they have to go empty 3 systems, or they have to make side trip to pick some goods.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8