Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Any and all news about the Bering field would be appreciated. I'm a bit concerned after this announcement.
(07-26-2017, 11:10 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]That would be bretty bad since Outcasts could no longer sell it then.

If replacing the sell point, yeah that makes sense. I was avoiding suggesting Atka, given it's close proximity to Theta and Beta, though inRP that makes more sense.
(07-25-2017, 02:02 AM)Kruger Wrote: [ -> ]i would like to know what will be the pay in those sell points, and i like to point that Silver Ore to Gallia already is if not the longest route, one of, it takes one hour to make a lap, so i want ask why make it even longer. And yes, im asking in behalf of Kruger
Nothing has been priced yet.
Since Silver will be mined in both Vespucci and Omega 7, and the closer source to Gallia is Vespucci, if Kruger ships from Omega to Gallia then Kruger doesn't understand math. The more viable route for Silver from the Omegas will be Kusari. I didn't choose the field locations, so you can argue that point with Teerin.

Coalition:
I've added Sevastapol Depot as a loot point (not represented in the OP, but in my master chart) for Helium 3, niobium, platinum, iridium, and military salvage. Basically, the ores not produced nearby.

(07-25-2017, 07:44 AM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]I only have a sugestion to move sell point for Premium Scrap further in to Galia for better sell price, for example Picardy or IL-de-France. People who want ore for return trip have to go to Picardy anyway to pick Aluminium Ore, and with this setup they have to go empty 3 systems, or they have to make side trip to pick some goods.
Funny how Kruger is complaining about having to go too far into Gallia and Junkers are complaining about not going far enough. I switched Fourchambault for Sarcelles Shipping Facility in IDF.

(07-25-2017, 08:35 AM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: [ -> ]Why would Order have a sellpoint for Raw hydrocarbons, half of sirius away, but not Iridium ore, a couple of systems away? being unlawful as they are, I dont see the rationale behind taking way the sell point for a Ore Order can mine and instead getting a random sellpoint.
For the same reason gold ore will not have a sale point in Magellan: the distance between source and destination are too close. You're welcome to choose another location farther away that routes through at least one of the Houses.

(07-25-2017, 09:28 AM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]Is the suggested field distance from buyer formula still on the table?
Sorry, I don't know what this means.

(07-25-2017, 06:13 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]GMS cannot ship its aluminum ore anywhere. All buyers are hostile.
I've switched Kyushu to Yokohama Shipyard and added Planet Leeds.

(07-25-2017, 06:13 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]Aquabat buying Helium-3 is problematic, as it is a short route in a very quiet part of space completely away from lanes and traffic (though to be fair this problem already exists).
Quite right. I'm used to Akabat being at the rear end of nowhere but the Omicron jump holes keep getting shuffled around.

That's all for today.
And just a reminder, I am not responsible for field locations, so I won't waste my breath commenting about them here.
is there some plans for Crayter Republic? We could use those Military Salvage stuff too at Sabah Shipyard.
(07-28-2017, 02:01 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2017, 08:35 AM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: [ -> ]Why would Order have a sellpoint for Raw hydrocarbons, half of sirius away, but not Iridium ore, a couple of systems away? being unlawful as they are, I dont see the rationale behind taking way the sell point for a Ore Order can mine and instead getting a random sellpoint.
For the same reason gold ore will not have a sale point in Magellan: the distance between source and destination are too close. You're welcome to choose another location farther away that routes through at least one of the Houses.
Fair enough. I was wondering if price adjustment was an option i.e. Give order atleast a loot sellpoint, because right now, Order has the ability to mine Iridium ore, but no sellpoints, since all are house shipyards. ( I dont know if bourge-en-bresse is Order-dockable inrp, since it makes little sense for an edge world faction to go into gallia just to sell ore).
There was once a very detailed thread regarding the consumption and stripping of fields within house space, leading to ores being moved to the nomicrons while the drop rate for the original ''old'' ores is halved and reclassified as generics similar to Helium.
Areas where more chance for corporate wars could be done, outside of area of jurisdiction for military and police IDs. Is this worth considering these days? Reduce amount of different ores, move it out to the edge worlds/nom worlds and place the sales positions back inside house spaces.
(07-28-2017, 02:01 AM)Xoria Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-25-2017, 07:44 AM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]I only have a sugestion to move sell point for Premium Scrap further in to Galia for better sell price, for example Picardy or IL-de-France. People who want ore for return trip have to go to Picardy anyway to pick Aluminium Ore, and with this setup they have to go empty 3 systems, or they have to make side trip to pick some goods.
Funny how Kruger is complaining about having to go too far into Gallia and Junkers are complaining about not going far enough. I switched Fourchambault for Sarcelles Shipping Facility in IDF.

Excellent Choice .
BTW , If Kruger wants one closer sell point , why not give them one closer for lover sell price , that's way all will be happy .
Junkers are hostile to Gallia and cant use that sellpoint at all.

Or the one in Kusari.

Aomori station in Honshu probably makes a bit more sense than the current sellpoint as it's usable to both groups while still being dangerous to one of them.

It'd also be kind of neat if the Core sellpoint in Omicron Rho could stay, there's been a lot of RP around that one.
(07-28-2017, 09:15 AM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]There was once a very detailed thread regarding the consumption and stripping of fields within house space, leading to ores being moved to the nomicrons while the drop rate for the original ''old'' ores is halved and reclassified as generics similar to Helium.
Areas where more chance for corporate wars could be done, outside of area of jurisdiction for military and police IDs. Is this worth considering these days? Reduce amount of different ores, move it out to the edge worlds/nom worlds and place the sales positions back inside house spaces.

Of course we could do that. Honestly, I also thought about this idea, but then I thought about all the PoB's in the Systems where we can mine and store ore, I was not sure, if Admins would move them, because the Fields got moved, so I decided to throw that idea away.

Anyway, I'm not really intergrated in that Project anymore, Xoria and Teerin doing quite alot together, while I sit around and mostly have nothing to do.
So, I kinda step away from this, and let Xoria and Teerin handle it, since most of my ideas and concerns are getting ignored (I don't get any answer in the chats).
(07-28-2017, 09:45 AM)Impyness Wrote: [ -> ]Junkers are hostile to Gallia and cant use that sellpoint at all.

Or the one in Kusari.

Aomori station in Honshu probably makes a bit more sense than the current sellpoint as it's usable to both groups while still being dangerous to one of them.

It'd also be kind of neat if the Core sellpoint in Omicron Rho could stay, there's been a lot of RP around that one.

trow in little confusion mentioning Junkers here lol .
It is not Junker ID who fly to Galia , but Players in Junkers collect Premium in Texas then load them in Kishiro/Samura/Dauman/ALG/etc Transports that do delivery .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8