Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Revamp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(07-30-2017, 01:43 AM)Petitioner Wrote: [ -> ]In order to compensate for the lack of an ability to mine hydrocarbons, will Kishiro finally be getting a full bonus on some other mining commodity, as we should have had since the beginning regardless?
Yes, for the platinum in Nagano.
Hi I am curious on behalf of the Order| 1IC as a member of HC.

Azurite Gas and Iridium Ore. The only locations that Order are able to dock for Azurite Gas and Iridium Ore to sell is Ames Research Station, is it possible to get selling locations for both Azurite Gas and Iridium Ore that would give a similar profit as to Niobium Ore, Gold Ore and other Ore's. Not only this but some where that Order is able to dock. As you can see below these are the two commodities i'm speaking about with the locations from page #1 attached.

commodity_azurite_gas
O Delta
Willard Research St
PL Hamburg
Calais Research Facility
Sunderland Research St
Kansai Research St
Ames Research St

commodity_iridium_ore
Omicron Lost
Detroit Munitions
Dortmund Station
Bourg-en-Bresse SP
Southampton Shipyard
Yokohama Shipyard
Premium Scrap sell point in Il de France removed or forget to be listed in OP?
(07-30-2017, 11:09 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am curious on behalf of the Order| 1IC as a member of HC.

Azurite Gas and Iridium Ore. The only locations that Order are able to dock for Azurite Gas and Iridium Ore to sell is Ames Research Station, is it possible to get selling locations for both Azurite Gas and Iridium Ore that would give a similar profit as to Niobium Ore, Gold Ore and other Ore's. Not only this but some where that Order is able to dock. As you can see below these are the two commodities i'm speaking about with the locations from page #1 attached.

commodity_azurite_gas
O Delta
Willard Research St
PL Hamburg
Calais Research Facility
Sunderland Research St
Kansai Research St
Ames Research St

commodity_iridium_ore
Omicron Lost
Detroit Munitions
Dortmund Station
Bourg-en-Bresse SP
Southampton Shipyard
Yokohama Shipyard

Hey that would work great with Guadalajara buying (Iridium anyway, no point buying Azurite) if you could stop hating us for ten seconds because Auxesia.

P.S. Please make Guadalajara a sellpoint for /something/.
(07-30-2017, 07:46 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2017, 11:09 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I am curious on behalf of the Order| 1IC as a member of HC.

commodity_azurite_gas
O Delta
Willard Research St
PL Hamburg
Calais Research Facility
Sunderland Research St
Kansai Research St
Ames Research St

commodity_iridium_ore
Omicron Lost
Detroit Munitions
Dortmund Station
Bourg-en-Bresse SP
Southampton Shipyard
Yokohama Shipyard

Hey that would work great with Guadalajara buying (Iridium anyway, no point buying Azurite) if you could stop hating us for ten seconds because Auxesia.

P.S. Please make Guadalajara a sellpoint for /something/.

Actually I said nothing about Auxesia? I just simple asked a question because it was bought up in the skype chat, and to be honest i'm done with all this "hate" stuff like i'm over it, i'm done, i don't really play here much and when I do play I just want to enjoy my time.
There's not a single ore that can be brought to Akabat that makes any kind of sense. Raw hydrocarbons? Why would Order need it and who would bring it to us? It wont be IMG as apparently they are being pushed out with other mining changes. Some kind of scrap in between two hostile houses that no one will mine for us and bring to Akabat? None of that is at all useful or going to bring any activity to Omicrons. Give us back Helium-3 at price balanced according to distance and effort needed to mine it out. Give us some TAU ore that IMG would be more than willing to ship to us (it's even solid piece of Sirius away for that)

There's no legitimate place for The Order to sell either Iridium or Azurite. Current sellpoints are hostile and/or serious breach of years long established roleplay for The Order to trade with. Was Epsilon too much to ask for? Same applies to Core - the only legitimate faction other than Order who should be mining that stuff. You're harming Omicrons for no reason.

Durandal, dont ask us to act OORP'ly and side with HF despite long-term affair with The Order's enemies and proceed to wonder why things had hit the fan. Things are as they are by your own design and consequences.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8