Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Official Notice: Core ID/Tech cell change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Within a week's time, the Core will be receiving their own tech cell, and the BHG/Core tech will be split into their respective cells. Core lead will need to contact the staff, providing us with a full list of their weapons and ships. Failure to do so will result in any unmentioned tech remaining in the BHG tech cell and you guys receiving 10% on your own stuff, which speaking from experience is no fun.

Auxesia will have what is currently the BHG cell switched to Core, and shouldn't be affected by this unless they're flying BHG tech for some reason.

~Admin Stamp of Yes

I thought I requested the Admin Stamp of +10 Charisma. Wankers.
No u.
Sad
(07-27-2017, 07:12 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Within a week's time, the Core will be receiving their own tech cell, and the BHG/Core tech will be split into their respective cells. Core lead will need to contact the staff, providing us with a full list of their weapons and ships. Failure to do so will result in any unmentioned tech remaining in the BHG tech cell and you guys receiving 10% on your own stuff, which speaking from experience is no fun.

Auxesia will have what is currently the BHG cell switched to Core, and shouldn't be affected by this unless they're flying BHG tech for some reason.

~Admin Stamp of Yes

I thought I requested the Admin Stamp of +10 Charisma. Wankers.
No u.
Sad

Do this include the "Faction" Thrusters and Engines? or will they stay open just like the Blackmarket, Blood Dragon, Red Hessian and so on?
Wait faction thrusters and engines produce a 10% cell? :O
Okay.
(07-27-2017, 03:23 PM)Techpriest Wrote: [ -> ]Wait faction thrusters and engines produce a 10% cell? :O

no, they have none at all, so they don't even exist on the chart. you'd get 100%.
I thought the idea was that The Core regulates their own shipline while selling it to the other parties... Now I wonder, will it be like with BHG Line in which Corporations have 90%? But then, GRN or GRP also uses The Core's stuff, according to some odd RP back with APM-Gallia RP. What about them?
I don't get why you need to split them, but okay.
I approve. No more indie BHG Marlins.

Edit: Except mine, of course. : 3
(07-27-2017, 03:37 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 03:23 PM)Techpriest Wrote: [ -> ]Wait faction thrusters and engines produce a 10% cell? :O

no, they have none at all, so they don't even exist on the chart. you'd get 100%.

This is where you are wrong, Auzari. Gallic Engines give 90% to all non-Gallic IDs (even the Freelancer ID).
(07-27-2017, 04:42 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2017, 03:37 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]

This is where you are wrong, Auzari. Gallic Engines give 90% to all non-Gallic IDs (even the Freelancer ID).

he was referring to shaggys post which noted the newer stuff - they should ideally be in the faction techcells, which they aren't. yes, native gallic tech is on its own chart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5