Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vacationers limited in cargo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am relatively new to the server, but started a new character for trading, a freelancer in a serenity transport. When I bought the transport I looked over what was for sale, and saw vacationers were a good profit, so I filled the cargo bay with them and headed for the sale point, and was told by someone while en-route that I was limited by the rules to 600 or so, rather than a full cargo bay.

Now, I have read the rules, but didn't see this one. Where is it?

Also, as a second question, I was killed by a nomad player in PvP in another ship and character (a Zoner), so I left the system empty to explore and map. At some point while afk in cruise I was killed by NPC's (ran into an outcast base) and my ship respawned in the system I was PvP killed in.
The player that killed me was gone, but 2 hours had not passed, so I left the system I was PvP killed in again in that ship and continued mapping, more carefully of course.
My question regarding this is when we are PvP locked out of a system but respawn there due to dying soon after leaving, can we run out of the system a second time, empty of course?

Thanks!
Most houses have laws against non-liner ships transporting humans, and authorities will likely stop you for doing so on RP grounds. This is due to having so many people on a ship not designed for human cargo, it wouldn't be humane. I know for Liberty this law is under section one, sub section 4, non violent crimes, improper passenger conditions, limited non-liner (in Liberty, may vary by House), to 650 humans at any point.

As for the second one, from what I know as long as you leave empty, and stay out for the duration, it should be fine, just be sure to dock in another system to help prevent this.
For PvP death:

Leave the system with an empty ship (No cargo or ammo). If a player or group of players that killed you leave, you can come back as if nothing happened. Otherwise, its 2 hours.
If you think you will die, dock outside the system so you don't respawn there since you are PvP dead.