Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ogame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone still playing ogame?
I think I'm going to get involved again, if only briefly.
I still have my account in universe 29, but I dont play it. Its in perpetual vacation mode...
Yeah...how long can you have vacay mode till it expires? Must have been several months for me by now...not planning to get back in though:P
i've never played it but have thought about it.
is it any good?
I enjoyed it while I played...Got up to about a million points, then found it rather difficult to keep advancing without putting a lot more effort into it. I'm thinking about starting over, and selling accounts once they reach that point.
you enjoy it til that moron who pays to play sends at you a thousand destroyers... =P
Even losing a fleet, I've no problem with. Things happen, plans are upset. I brought my 100 destroyers down on a couple people, its fitting that someone with a thousand brings his down on mine.

Of course, I didn't enjoy that bit, but in every game, you occasionally lose, yes?
Ogame? ummmm:$

I liked it a lot, but no thanks...:D
well, I was mostly a turtle. I only had over developped defence systems, and when they keep getting blowned up when youve put so much in it... it makes me crai T_T (I kept being raped by people... and no, I never raided anyone. I didnt have an attack fleet.)
I, myself, was a raider/miner, and put most of my resources in mines, which allowed me to expand rather well, without much safeguarding of my fleet. I'm thinking about playing a defense into debris server without ACS next time I play, just to see what the dynamic is like there. Should be interesting.
Pages: 1 2