Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Fined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BAF|Ens.J.Carter. has been sanctioned owing to a report posted on the 10/01/2009 for:

Quote:5.6 If a player engages cruise engine or docks during a PvP fight, this player is considered fleeing. The fleeing player must leave and may not re-enter the system where the fight took place with any of the characters on his/her account(s) while the enemy (player or players involved in the fight) remains in the system, but no more than 4 hours.

However, the fleeing player can re-engage at will if chased.

Consequences: Fined All Credits, Notifications in hold.

Notes: The Corsair you were chasing was using thrusters, you dropped back and then engaged cruise to catch him up, seeing as the fellow was on fire, it seems definite that there was a PvP engagement before hand, ergo you cruised to catch up. That is not allowed.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
I'll give the boy a PM.

I'm pretty sure if I explain it, it won't happen again.
It took me some time to remember... yes, its some days ago, we were chasing corsair bomber... yup, my fault, in the heat of the fight i didnt realize what im doing, but thats no excuse i know... To the corsair guy: sorry for that, wont happen again i hope
And sorry if I ashamed BAF by this act