Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jeremy has been sanctioned owing to a report posted on the 11/01/2009 for:

Quote:3.2 Flaming, threats and insulting (in any form) other members, factions, server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.

Sanction: no less than 14-day ban.

Consequences: Banned for 30 days. Fined credits and guns, notifications in hold.

Notes: Not the intended effect of the report posted, but we picked this gem out, not hard given that it was in the centre of the screenshot.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
Don't you think this is a bit excessive. I know that i submitted the report but Jeremy is a new player and does not deserve this much of a punishment. He just got really angry about the players mentioned in the original report and got lost in the moment. We immediately talked to their leader and came to a resolution. I know that a full appeal is probably a lost cause but maybe you could reduce the ban to a lower length such as 14 days. Its enough that you fined him and stripped him but please have some mercy and lower the length.

Thank you for your consideration.
I already talked to Mr. Hoodlum about it Cowbell, While I don't agree that the ban should be 30 days, the Admin has final say so I doubt Jer will get much of an Appeal.