Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: pvp tip please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi.

I'm pretty new to PvP and, tbh, I'm bloody awful. My strategy (if you can call it that) is to hit EK, then try to thrust around.

The thing I always seem to find is that whoever I'm against seems to be able to turn much faster than me, even if the stats say that my turn rate is better.

I'm sure it's me being generally crap, but can anyone tell me a way to turn as fast as possible? Then I can go away and practice.

Flying a VHF, btw.

Cheers.
I've read the guides. I just wondered whether players used a specific turning method - ie using reverse or dropping out of EK
Do not follow Wesker's Tutorial. I know it's a joke but on the low probability that it isn't... do not unlock your fps like that.

Quote:5.1 Running the game with uncapped framerate that exceeds 155fps. Computers running uncapped framerate must use a third party program to limit the FPS to below 155.
I'm very bad in pvp too, but it seems that using strafe and/or reverse in engine kill mode helps to turn a bit faster. However, it doesn't really help if your aim is poor, like in my case.

Also such things as maintaining distance and starting to turn in advance to the opponents maneuver seem to do the trick for more experienced pvpers, as far as I can tell from videos and personal experience of being obliterated into burning pile of rubbish on a regular basis.
I read all that tutorials and I suck.
Practice practice practice practice.
The key is not to get tilted when dying over and over again while practice practice practice practicing because at that point you are not playing to win you are playing out of frustration.
A good way to improve yourself if to find someone else who as at the same skill level as you. Then PvP. Alot.

I know this isn't really an answer for you, but I figured it's good as any.
Wesker is bad without 999 FPS. Fighter PvP in short.

Fly battleships. I could teach you. You will become so good that half of those who you kill will call you a cheater.
Pages: 1 2 3