Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Mining Revamp Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Not a single Blood Dragon sell point in the proposed update.
Kyoto used to purchase most ores, what is the reason for that changing?
You're basing yourself on an outdated draft, that I doubt anyone would remember by now if you didn't dug it's grave.

this is the most current setting on the list. You should check Xoria economy thread for questions and suggestions about all points of prices and trade.
Was the Mining Beta scrapped then? I know a few people that still think that this is being worked on.
(02-04-2018, 01:38 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]Was the Mining Beta scrapped then? I know a few people that still think that this is being worked on.

I was under the impression this was being worked on, what does this mean for Bering's Military Salvage field? and the ignitable and volatile wastes? What about the new platinums in Nagano/alberta and Molybdenum Ore in Picardy?
Is there an ETA on this? Both the Unioners and the Junker Congress OFLs have been waiting for this for exactly twelve months now. I can imagine other OFLs have as well.
Fairly sure this was scrapped completely and they're working on a new iteration that isn't on the forums.
(02-05-2018, 11:35 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Fairly sure this was scrapped completely and they're working on a new iteration that isn't on the forums.

Can we get some information about this?
Are there plans to change anything at all?
What is happening?
Why isn't it on the forums?
When can we expect to hear something tangible?
To be completely technical about it, the current mining system we currently run was implemented as a test and was never taken out of it. Nor improved on.
(02-15-2018, 07:12 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]To be completely technical about it, the current mining system we currently run was implemented as a test and was never taken out of it. Nor improved on.

Is there a record of what we might/could revert back to?
Or is the test now kinda where we are staying?
The ''test'' began back in 2010, when we removed ore dropping into space as a commodity. The fact that this new system is too complicated without any actual reason (A ship and an ID surely should be just enough for a bonus) apart from just for the sake of being complex, along with nonsense such as paying ten times the value for ore than the finished refined goods - surely there is a better way, than making every single ID into a mining ID with their own ore. I am still very much certain that pirates needed to mine credits out of the faces of disobedient traders, instead of shooting rocks.
The sad truth is that there is simply nobody who is motivated to revamp it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6