Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Toby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toby has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Cheating and Exploits - Modifying your Discovery Freelancer installation or using third-party tools in order to gain advantage over other players is strictly forbidden and will result in deletion of ingame assets or/and a ban

Consequences:

Your Ship is being flagged by the Anti-Cheats.

Access to the Server has been revoked until you explain what is going on. This isn't the first incidence and a warning was given, last time, that the next time it would be a longer holiday off of the Server. Your explanation will need to be good.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Oops, sorry Big Grin On my server, tested the anticheat, probably forgot the game restarted and logged on to your server. Yes, here it is really possible to be in the distant ban. Okay, decide for yourself. If you are interested in cheat myself, I will send it to you in a PM.
Hi! Don't know if enough time has passed to request Amnesty. I would like to return to your server, and to continue to participate in the event.
Hello again! I would like to ask for Amnesty, I think for these 9 months I became more attentive to details, and no longer allow such stupid errors - when entering the official server with cheats that I tested on my servers.. I've never sought to use cheats to seem stronger than my opponents, and to have an advantage over them.. I was just wondering how they work.. Please give me another chance. Thank you for your attention and understanding..
Can I hear your answer?