Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Operation 'Melting Point' - CR+C+BAF vs GRN, 03/09/17, 19:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Operation 'Melting Point' Tau-29

Background:

Gallic Royal Navy always had some presence in Tau 29... Sometimes warships, sometimes snubcraft forces in the form of raids, however it was always seen as one of the loose ends for them from Sirian point of view in Tau front. To cut that "loose end", Royalist forces amassed a large strike force to increase their presence in Tau-29. That came with a cost however. It made both The Council and Crayter aware as the system was partially home to Zoners, who secretly helped Crayter Republic and The Council... Therefore, Crayter Republic launched Operation 'Melting Point' to put an end to the massing of GRN in Tau-29.

Crayter, Council, BAF and GRN forces meets in Tau-29, who shall emerge victorius? That remains to be seen.

Forces wil meet in B/C-4 30k ABOVE the plane, EVENT SLOTS REMOVED! LET ALL HELL LOOSE!

EVENT SLOTS REMOVED, LET ALL HELL LOOSE!!!

(09-03-2017, 03:44 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone can join, Balance done on space
I might be able to be there on the GRN side. So can you reserve me on the GRN side please.

If I can make it it will be [RN]-Mirage - Lynx
MRG|Zacharie.Miceaux - GRN Snub.
MRG|Aimee.Lefebvre - GRN Snub.
MRG|Axelle.Charbonneau

I can be laggy, so will pass the spot to the other MRG if needed.
MRG|Jean.Denante - Snub
Added all of you, Jean snubs are full sorry
RNS-"Duelist"
=CR=Black

Sign me up for some kind of reserve, not sure if I can make it, so I don't want to lock our slots Smile
[C]-Jeanne.Francouis
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5