Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freelancer's, Bounty Hunters and anyone, who wants to get easy money.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lvl0Tc8.png?1]

Sender: Silverlux Repairs Mission Board
Recipient: Freelancer's, Bounty Hunters and anyone, who wants to get easy money.
Encryption: Civ-Ruster-2
Encryption level: HIGH
Priority: Medium
Topic: Silly pirates

Good day everyone

No need to introductions. We noticed one silly pirate - [The.Cult]-Harbinger. He was brave and stupid enough to cross our road once. Now, we want to see his death. Nothing serious, isn't it?
He always runs with The Unioners, like small and stupid doggy, so be careful with it.
We are ready to pay 5 millions per destruction. Yes, this is recurring contract. If you will lucky enough to kill him in New Berlin you will get 5 millions bonus. This contact about other memebers of [The.Cult] as well.
I want to repeat - this contact is open for everyone. We don't care, who will kill this thing.
We want to attach some details about equipment:
ID: Pirate ID
IFF: Pirate IFF
Equipment:
ACCESS GRANTED
This silly pirate was noticed in Rheinland. We are sure, that he is still there.

Happy hunting.

[Image: ztb1.png]
. . Incoming transmission

. . Decrypting information

___._Zoe Cromwell
[Image: HHLpytK.png]

Affiliation:_ Nation of Malta

Target ID:_. Silverlux Repairs

Subject:___ Bounty

. . Loading message

Hello,

I will keep my eyes open and when I see that Pirate I'll take it out.

I guess you don't have more on them? Who they work for or so?

Hope to report back soon..

Sincerely,

Zoe Cromwell
. . Terminating transmission

Sender: Silverlux Repairs Mission Board
Recipient: Zoe Cromwell
Encryption: Civ-Ruster-2
Encryption level: HIGH
Priority: Medium
Topic: RE: Bounty

Good day, miss Cromwell

We would like to give you more information, but we are afraid, that we don't have it. He was spotted in Rheinland too together with the Unioners. Who do they work for? We don't know. We think that this is another one small group of fanatics, praying on a large group, like the Unioners. Probably, you will manage to find this information, we will pay for it as well.

Happy hunting.

Boosting signal.