Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Warned: [The.Cult]-Harbringer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[The.Cult]-Harbringer has been warned for:

Quote:<Rules broken> 3.8 Attacking people in Connecticut, without their express permission

Consequences: In Bastille to ensure you get the message. Post below for release.

Please apply this warning to all ships you pilot, you seem to know the rule, disregard it and and display a poor attitude to fellow players.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
I'd like to see a proof please.

Yet, I apologize for certain incidents that led to this.
Hello? I know where I was wrong and I am responsible for the mistake.
Yes?
Can I have my ships released, please...
Have you actually checked where they are?

When I replied, somewhat over 2 hours ago, I checked your Ships, and both were not in Bastille.

Hence my "Yes?"
I checked them out a few minutes ago. On my end they still showed in Bastille :\
I have looked at both Ships, individually, and one is in Rochester and the other is on Barrier Gate.

I have then looked at what Ships are in Bastille, and neither of yours show up.

Can you log them, so that I can see that they are indeed in Bastille?
I can't log at all. RL stuff prevents me from doing so. Once I get myself on the PC again I'll inform you if the problem got solved.

Sorry for this delay
No worries