Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Train mk. II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 10711660jy2.jpg]

Ok my first ship yay! Idea was simple:

1. 100% FLish
2. simple (because I am beginer and I love simplicity of design of FL ships)
3. Only minimal increasing of size
4. Believable lore.

1. done
2. done
3. done (It have 2x more containers thatn adv. train but same width and almost same length)
4. done:D
____

Lore of ship (Infocard... yea need english corecture):
bla bla bla junkers needed ship with bigger cargo hold for moving their junk, since project whole new ship is very expensive and junkers lack in number of scientists, they just used what they actualy had. Space is full of wrecks of adv.. First owners were unlucky... maybe pirates, maybe asteroids, who know, who care. Simple reorganization of containers gaved them twice bigger cargo capacity, sadly that much of cargo is too heavy to be moved with rational speed. But junkers are smart heads and they just simple conected old engine from rheinland gunboat. Those engines can be easily found in sigma 13 but only few of them are still worthy of time which must be spendt with their repair. Since adv train havent powerful core enough to start or even keeping gunboat engine on, junkers invented simple trick how to increas power output of core - aditional booster tank with H-fuel is enough to bring engine on and keep him alive. Sadly single shot from more than 1 gun is enough to loose power for engine, thats the reason why that whip have only one. This is lower clas of heavy cargo ships, problems with energy and lack of guns are reason why is that ship cheaper than rest from this segment... there are also ocasional rumors about explosions of those ships without reason but as junker say "what do you want for few credits".
_______

Yep it doesnt look cool but that wasnt goal:PIm planing make it rusty, dirty from mud and oil... just pure junker stuff.

TODO:
1. finsh it:D
Excellent first endeavor!

Do you carry the Gateway Interstellar collectible Train Mk. II model toy?
pretty good, i tried to model ships but i fail. plus, i don't think i had the proper software. anyway....

What is that thing in the back of the ship that is not attached? looks somewhat like an engine but I don't know.
Looks great
whats the hold on that thing? X1.5?
I like it, could carry maybe double of what the advanced train carries? hehe, juuuuuust kidding.
I'm confused, did you just take the Adv. Train's cargo pod section, double it, and place them side by side?

(The picture shows little to nothing. More angles?)
He seems to be adding a fuel tank and a Rheinland Gunboat engine, too. Not that that's going to work, since the Train can't exactly push its cars, but it's a nice idea.
Maybe a new lane hacker fighter? If you added another wing it could even be a bomber.
' Wrote:Maybe a new lane hacker fighter? If you added another wing it could even be a bomber.

Marihuana?:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Orin: yes:)
This got some potential, just make the whole thing look more solid:)
Pages: 1 2