Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: To all players owning a Ragnar Rheinland armored transport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to the unique mechanics of this ship, we cannot easily restore the lost internal engines without nuking all non-standard (read: black market) engines from all other ships on the server.
We have, as such, decided to move ALL current Ragnars on the server to Briesen Mining Facility (Omega 7) where you can rebuy your ship.

We are well-aware that this also includes ships that are not of lawful origin or ones that are, in some cases, used as banks. If your return to your previous place of residence is particularity problematic due to your ID, cargo or reputation, please post here with the character name and the station it needs to be on as a last resort.
Thanks for doing this,

I have just changed a DHC-Ragnar right now and I have noticed that it is able to use fighter weapons but can mount a "Light Graviton Shield" and there is no slot to be able to change the engine for example changing it's original engine the VP Rheinland one to a Bretonian or Kusari one.

Is this a bug or something ?
No. The Ragnar now has a special internal engine that is ''special''.
(08-05-2017, 02:37 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]No. The Ragnar now has a special internal engine that is ''special''.

What make's it special? have I missed an update or something?
Like the Repair Ship, it has an engine with unique stats not shared with any other class. Specifically, it thrusts at 174 and cruises at 400. So, like the Repair Ship, the engine cannot be unmounted or purchased separately.

And yes, it is intentional that it can mount a transport shield but not transport guns.

Edit: If you missed the update http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=151266
(08-05-2017, 02:52 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]Like the Repair Ship, it has an engine with unique stats not shared with any other class. Specifically, it thrusts at 174 and cruises at 400. So, like the Repair Ship, the engine cannot be unmounted or purchased separately.

And yes, it is intentional that it can mount a transport shield but not transport guns.

Edit: If you missed the update http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=151266

Cheers Karst