Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Can't unmount Cloak Disruptor and undock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there! I have a problem with my Trasher:
Today I bought Cloak Disruptor Type-3 for my Mako, but i was on Trasher ^^
I dock and idk why i mount it on Trasher, it was ok, before i try unmount it, I sold all equpment what i have and i have 250 free cargo space, but game sad, thats not enought to unmount.
I need unmount it and trasfer to another ship.
Can Admins help me, just unmount this CD?
Ship name is: WV-Bostra
You don't have enough cargo to unmount it. I guess.
You need double the mount of cargo space to unmount it, so the only thing I can suggest is that you slowly take off other pieces and put it on a storage ship until you have enough to unmount it then place your original turrets back on - or the easier route is finding someone you know (most preferably a friend because they wont steal) who has a pob, as items are stored, not lost in sale.
(08-05-2017, 06:20 PM)=Sharky= Wrote: [ -> ]You don't have enough cargo to unmount it. I guess.

Yes, but i Already sold all guns, left only BS scanner, armor also already sold.
And i can't undock. Game not give me to do it, becouse I mount Cloak Disruptor type 3 on Destroyer, not on Battlecruiser or Battleship.
There is a reason why cloak distruptor 3 is usable only by Battleships and Carriers....
Try now
(08-05-2017, 06:37 PM)=Sharky= Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reason why cloak distruptor 3 is usable only by Battleships and Carriers....

Yes, but have a any reason why Button is active to mount unuseble equpment?
(08-05-2017, 06:40 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]Try now

Oh great! Thanks you very much fot help!