Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning Player after 4 Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello guys, I'm back! After four years of hiatus, I am ready to show my dedication to you Big Grin
You may know me as LNS-Reliant and |IDF|Jacques_Clouseau from before, but I have forgotten my own ships. I believe that it consisted of five whole accounts just for them. It was last 2013 when I quit, during the release of 4.87. I miss the raids that were frequent back then, and also the vibrant playerbase. Now, it's stuck at 30 something.

In the intervening years, I have worked mainly on four-dimensional polytopes using GeoGebra. You can see my username on Hi.gher Space (as Mercurial, the Spectre). In particular, my most important contribution was the discovery of bialternatosnub polychora with the assistance of Richard Klitzing (see the forum).

One sad thing is, I tried playing Star Citizen. After a few weeks, my computer got a virus named Sality. It was so annoying that I had to reformat the entire PC. Since I spent days downloading Star Citizen (our internet is slow), I had no chance to download it back again Sad

Then, I tried playing DOTA, but I disdained on it because it had a toxic playerbase (you can hear frequent swears such as tang ina or something like that).

Hope you guys have a warm welcome!
Cheers and Ilazhra!

PS. Is there any link for the full version of Freelancer that is virus-free? Thanks.
Welcome back. I believe you'll find the full link to both the mod and the vanilla game here, both virus free.

Aside from that, I hope you have a great time in Freelancer again. Oh, and dont forget to take a look at this.
Welcome back! (sun)

Just use the version the forum links to in the installation thread. Smile
Welcome back!

Raids you should still be able to find every here and there, especially when it's about smashing Gauls. Smile
Guys, one problem here. Whenever I download the vanilla, it's too slow. I have to wait hours for it to complete (and it's a .7z file).
Is there any other alternative for the vanilla?
Are you using the torrent link? It should be quite fast.
can't download the torrent for some reason...
I hope you manage to get the game.
Furthermore, to make teh start easier, check the upper right section, the green "Returning Veteran" button. You might be able to get an easier restart. Smile
Yeah, but not the game :3
That's the issue right now for me.

I don't even have a CPU with a CD slot.
I remember the Reliant. Welcome back. I think a hiatus helps a bit as I just came off of one myself. You appreciate the game again when you come back. Cya in server.
Pages: 1 2 3