Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Temporary Change: Nodock Command for NC- and TBH IDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the duration of this event, the National Council and The Brotherhood IDs have access to Nodock command.
As you already probably know, this was an experminetal plugin and does not assign nodockable planets to separate lists. This means a LPI could nodock players from Kusari.

NC- and TBH are to execute the command only within their respective home system, Beta and Xi.
Any logs indicating that you are using them on lawful stations will result in sad violin noises.
Thumbs up! I just hope nobody gets the glorious idea to use the playerlist in case of cloaked vessels approaching.
You usually hear those before they are in range. I mean if you camp the ring that is. But you cannot nodock what you can't select anyways.
BOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII
(08-07-2017, 07:19 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Thumbs up! I just hope nobody gets the glorious idea to use the playerlist in case of cloaked vessels approaching.

But how will they block them if they can't target them before they press f3 on the dock?

Edit:
WPeregrine: Unintended account post
Didn't know you need to target them, I thought you need the name. :O
This was needed.
I have added also the corsair and outcast bases along the way through Beta and Xi.