Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Server maintenance, Donations update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

The game server will be offline for several hours in order to perform maintenance operations, starting around 16h00 UTC.
We are (hopefully) expecting to be able to bring it back up for peak time.

I would also like to remind everyone of our patreon's existence here: https://www.patreon.com/discoverygc

The patreon currently does NOT cover the operating costs and while exceptional paypal donations may fill the gap everyone now and then, this monthly based system is the best way to ensure DiscoveryGC continues to exist and improve. As of today, there are only funds to operate DiscoveryGC for the two months to come. If you can chip in even with a dollar, consider doing it.
Could you elaborate on the "several hours" part? Roughly three? Four?
Depending on how many issues arise.
Seems the issues are pretty high being the server was down i think almost a full day now?
(08-09-2017, 04:47 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Seems the issues are pretty high being the server was down i think almost a full day now?

12-13 hours, so about half a day
(08-09-2017, 04:47 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Seems the issues are pretty high being the server was down i think almost a full day now?

As always Kalh, you exaggerate. Plus the comment almost sound like you wanna start something. Like someone yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater. Just let people do what needs to be done, it will be up when it is up. Sounding snooty and condescending probably does not help the mood of anyone working on it.
The server, by the way, is already up.