Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New to game. Trying to figure it all out.
Hey there, welcome to Discovery, the server rules at the top of the page should be your first stop, and then the tutorial section if you feel you need some guidance, otherwise, feel free to ask questions in here and people will do their best to help I'm sure.
Thanks
Welcome, Discovery need fresh blood, you can find guides about everything here https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisp...178&page=2
Hello and welcome to Discovery! It needs some time to get one's head around the mechanics of the mod and all, but you'll get to that point soon I'm sure.

First and foremost though, just fly around, make some money, explore and have fun!
for start try dock and do /restart Beginner It give you 500 cargo ship then, to make money, you can mine and sell helium in the cloud behind the planet Erie or do missions and sell rogues, xenos to battleship Gettysburg
Been doing that, flying around, exploring and making money. I like the mining and trading aspect of the game. Trying to get into the fighting aspect.
Welcome to Discovery! (sun)
Welcome to Disco \^-^/ feel free to ask people if you have a question. See you!
Welcome to discovery. Discover racing!
Pages: 1 2