Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people:),

I'd just like to briefly introduce myself, hoping to get some quick familiarity in place so I don't seem like a randomer flying about doing silly things on the server, as I'm not quite used to the game yet.

I first started playing Freelancer some few years ago, not really sure when actually, the first server I played on was Cursed Earth, though, I'm not too proud of the immature person I was back then, so forgive if I don't give a name :P
The latest server I've been fiddling about on was Freeworlds, as I ended up enjoying roleplaying, and of course Star Wars, but sadly, in my eyes the charm of that place has diminished. I've come across this server when doing a random Google search for "Freelancer RP" or somesuch, and I was pleasently surprised to see such a large community still active even today! My little time spent on the server has been really enjoyable so far, with mildly thrilling moments of flying around next to Outcast players in my fragile CSV, wondering what their intentions are.
Having not played the game for so long I'm quite rusty, not to mention how the combat seems to differ from what I'm used to (no engine kill? :o), but not as if that's a bad thing, it means a fresh perspective to explore. Which is best done with people, as I've always found this game highly player-interaction based. So looking forward to meeting you in space, and hoping to hook up with a faction sometime soon:)
Welcome to our insanity. This is a truly great place, with many twisted nuances.

Engine kill is still there. Just check your options in game.

Many warnings will follow, some regarding penguins.
Hello there, and welcome!
I hope you will have fun here, and I ask you to read the rules, obey them, play fair, and RP well.
Get reacquainted with FL, and meet the wonder of this server.
Don't be discouraged by the possible immense stupidity you might notice in the system you start in, the whole thing is not like that.

After getting to know what you wish to do here, I suggest you find a good faction and join it. It enhances the fun and the experience greatly.

If you ever wish to do so with the Colonial Remnant, feel free to apply.
Good luck on the server!
Welcome to the server dude:)
Welcome! well, we do have engine kill,for me, it is my "z" key. the rp on this server is awesome, i left momentarily for a couple months in the beginning of last year for wow and tried to rp their, was epic fail, so i eneded coming back and and i have stayed here for months now. this place grows on you, i love i hope you grow to love it. and, if you need any help at all. feel free to pm me or if i have any of my characters in game, pm there and I'll help ya out.
Welcome to the Discovery community, have fun on the server.
Welcome and here is 5 mil in credits to get ure transport at ronchester base the rest is up to you.
Welcome to the server mate!

If your looking for a good faction, i would personally suggest the Rheinland Military. Were getting more and more active and we role-play alot.

Again welcome, and good luck on your travels!

(P.S. If you need any help in-game find one of the chars in my sig and i can help you out)
well, hello and welcome around!~
Welcome!:happy:
Pages: 1 2