Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another Newbie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since the server does not work, I use the time to also briefly introduce myself.
My name is Peter from Germany, 56 years old. I used to play freelancers, and a few days ago I found my old original CD ^ ^
Well, and now I'm with you.

I've probably forgotten a lot, but life as a pilot in the Sirius sector is still fun.
At the moment, I have several chars and I'm trying to figure out which player faction I would like to join.
If you see somewhere in the Rhineland or in the Liberty room a freighter, which can be shattered rather than pay, since lenient, I do not know better ^ ^

So until soon in the Sirius sector.
Hey there dude! Welcome to Discovery Freelancer! Make sure you read the server rules, mining guide, and so on! There are plenty of people who would help ya with explaining how stuff rolls around here!
Welcome to Discovery! (sun)
Hey there mate, and welcome to Discovery! I hope you're gonna enjoy your stay! Smile
Welcome to the hotel Disco
There are voices down the Flood-ridor
though you heard them say:
"You can sign in anytime you like
But you can never leave"
*guitar solo*
Welcome! Be sure you are read the server rules, and cya in space!
Wow you new generation old man all people i know 40+ are so boing. When i grow up i want be like you! Play games and dont care about stuff.
Ha, heyyy there. Have a good time. Don't forget to check the rules not to get in trouble.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2334
Thank you for the welcome. I'm still working on the translation of the server rules, but I'm making good progress.
Hopefully, my skills as a pilot works so well
If nothing else works, you can always ask people to help you understand the server rules. A big part of the community here is actually german or living in germany, so many of us know how to translate it. The server language is english though, so try to always write english with people here. Smile
Pages: 1 2