Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Event Rewards: Outcasts vs Corsairs Week Part 1 [Concluded]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello, peepers.
These are the scores as they were 8AM, GMT during the server restart.
The winners for the NEMP Bomb need to provide us with 5 characters you will receive 2 ammo on. One of them will receive the launcher, you need to specify which.

The players who have won custom forum titles need to request them in a similar manner.
With this the 1st part of the event is done and the score is reset. The second part will feature a doubled kill bonus between the two IDs and a respawn-enabled portion of the event. The smuggling part of the event will yield no more aditional rewards apart from the money bonus that remains as it was during this week. The scores are as follows:

SCORE:
Corsair goods smuggled to Malta: 1.069.313
Outcast goods smuggled to Crete: 1.125.316
Outcast Battle Score: 65
Corsair Battle Score: 53

As you can see, it was a bit too far into the event when it was realized that players do not pick a side when smuggling. And the defenders seemed perfectly fine to allow them to keep on doing that. As such, the top of the winner section is shared by a few players in both of the stacks, but since it is a bit too late to change the rules of the event - let it be.
Please note that due to active sanction reports on some of these players, the event results may change.
May I receive a forum title instead of a launcher, please?
I think you'd be entitled to both, just like the other first place holders.
Do you need someone for the exchange? I give you my forum title, and you give me your NEMP? Smile

Well, if it can work that way, that is.

Oops

MNS-Galata
CNS-Bahama
Ayy I won something pretty nice.
(08-11-2017, 12:57 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]The second part will feature a doubled kill bonus between the two IDs and a respawn-enabled portion of the event.

By respawn-enabled portion of the event, do you mean that the 2 hour leave system/don't log killed character rule will be relaxed so that people can jump right back into a fight after getting killed?

Because that's AWESOME.
Finally I can change my user title.
Hohohoho, brave smuggler Jyn.Erso gave her life for Custom forum tittle! Thanks to NC for understanding hard smug life Big Grin
I actually find it hilarious that despite Outcasts letting far more people through they still got more cargo that arrived at Crete.
Pages: 1 2 3