Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An idea: Sub-accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In short: this concept (credits go to ) would allow players to have one, main forum account to which several sub-accounts are linked to.

The whole thing should look like like this (I'll make an example outta myself):

Main account:
•> Sub-account 1 (SCRA)
•> Sub-account 2 (Oracles)
•> Sub-account 3 (IMG)
•> Sub-account 4 (Hogosha)

In this way, if I have to write an SCRA-related message dump, I could switch to the SCRA sub-account to do that, and switch back to my main once I'm done.

What do you think? I'd like to hear your thoughts/feedback out.
[Small note: keep it civil and on-topic. We don't want Oranges cleaning bad/off-topic posts in here, do we?]
I think this could be done by linking accounts and switching between them by a press of a button, although I'm not sure if anyone is bothered to implement this, as it might(?) be complicated to feature in.

Also, most faction accounts are shared anyway, so I could see this only useful for character profiles.
I like this idea alot, I used alt accounts on the forums for differnet roleplay characters as well as I have access to some faction accounts from when i've helped them or lead the faction or be in the faction which has required me to use the account. but this idea is good, even though some players prefer to have just one forum account, some prefer to have independant accounts for different characters. I like this idea alot.
There is forum softwares that can do this. This one cannot.
Oh well. was a nice idea, though. Sad