Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello hello!

It's been a while since I've played Discovery (some years infact), and I figured I should give it a go once more.

So, what's up? How're things? How're you? Did Bretonia deal with those Gallicans? Does Omicron Delta still have that mysterious Lost Battlestar? Probably.

I wasn't entirely sure what to say in this thread apart from that I'm here, and It's nice to see this place still exists.

Anyway, see you in space Cool

EDIT: Was digging through my old Freelancer things, found an old screenshot I quite liked.
[Image: screen33-1.png]
Welcome back! (sun)
Welcome back to the best community in Sirius.

If you remember your old forum account, you are eligible for EPIC BENEFITS.

Otherwise, PM either this account or with a ship name if you need a few credits.
(08-13-2017, 05:51 PM)RazTaz Wrote: [ -> ]So, what's up? How're things? How're you? Did Bretonia deal with those Gallicans? Does Omicron Delta still have that mysterious Lost Battlestar? Probably.

Nay. Bretonia's still at war, Sir. Leeds looks hopeless, but we still hold the planet, while the Gauls can proudly call themselves the owners of the smog clouds. They may keep them, as much as I wonder. They've put a Valor in Manchester, though, and one of our Dunkirks out of action with it. The Gwent is currently in some kind of a Hood-ish state, positioned in Omega-3 as a stationary outpost. Not sure if it has any engines left. The Gallic war machine has, as they are pushing into Cortez from Magellan now, albeit slowly. Maybe you would like to be part of it, I don't know. The GRN| official faction has died, but the BAF| is still alive, although declining a bit due to starting to get bored of the same old war for 10 years and lack of new blood. The BAF|Armoury account is still rich and reserved for buying ships and equipment to recruits who can't afford them themselves.

The Lost Battlestar has been lost. Somewhere. Probably in some developer dust bin.

And since we've finished the important matters, we can go to the formalities. I myself am fine, Sir, thanks for asking. You are free to give me tea if you like. Apparently we're about to lose Curacao, which is its primary source. The bloody frogs won't even know what to do with it. They just want to have it.

PS: Oh, by the way. That image of yours. There's something almost identical in the Planet Carlisle Atmosphere, in the Newcastle System. Yes, you can visit some planetary atmospheres now. You need to be BAF or BIS to visit Carlisle's legally, though.
(08-13-2017, 08:53 PM)Teresa Brooks Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to the best community in Sirius.

If you remember your old forum account, you are eligible for EPIC BENEFITS.

Otherwise, PM either this account or with a ship name if you need a few credits.

I have no idea what my old forum account was unfortunately, and luckily for me grinding for cash isn't as hard as it used to be.
Hey there, and welcome back! Smile
(08-13-2017, 09:03 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2017, 05:51 PM)RazTaz Wrote: [ -> ]So, what's up? How're things? How're you? Did Bretonia deal with those Gallicans? Does Omicron Delta still have that mysterious Lost Battlestar? Probably.

-Snip-

Damn Frogs been keeping the Lads on the up and up eh? I assume we're setting up some Ack's to blast the Blue's from Leed's sky? And it's a damn shame about The Gwent, old girl has been through a lot over the years. Not sure if I could beat my gums enough to get back into the damn fight, 10 years and nothing but Gran's Gear and O.A.O's seem to change. Hope the Penguins are finally getting out, Lads always did need an excuse.

I guess they replaced the Lost Battlestar with something even more mysterious, maybe I'll find it one day.

Bloody Frogs haven't the faintest when it comes to Earl Grey, probably don't even have kettles. I've still got that stash on Cambridge incase the worst comes to be though.

And I took that image a long, long, long way away from Carlisle. Not even sure the place still exists.