Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers | From: H.Tanner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GFryzAO.png]

Sender: Mr Howard Tanner
Recipient: The Lane Hackers
Subject:
Information Request

Good Afternoon respected information brokers.

My name is Howard Tanner. I won't drag out this communication with details about myself. I have no doubt that you could find information about me should you wish. I will however, for the sake of mutuality, tell you that my intentions are purely educational. For now at least.
I am told by my hosts here at Rochester that if there's a question to be asked that a Lane Hacker can always find an answer... or fabricate a suitable one should the situation require. Indeed, they speak very highly.

So, straight to it then. I require some information on the current structure of the Liberty Rogues. After a spell inside living among the... i don't know what to call them... shall we say... less fortunate of the group... listening to their stories of rebellion and dreams of criminal intent... It appears to me that these people are more than just a group of mindless bandits, rather, just a badly guided one. i have a desire to learn more, I feel they may be useful to me in my future endeavors.

for clarity the information i am principally looking for pertains to the leadership, if any. Who is calling the shots i guess is my question. 'Gang' bosses, respected heads, that kind of thing. Try as i may my endeavours to make any real connections since my release, other than the average 'lone wolf' rogue, have been fruitless.

i eagerly await your response

yours sincerely,

H.Tanner
Howard Tanner

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Nicole.Hunter.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 1a.png][Image: 7.png]

Dear Mr Tanner,

We have made a basic background check on you and it confirmed that you have been just released from Huntsville. While it is most probable that you seek contact with the Liberty Rogues in order to join them, there is still a chance you have secretly became an undercover informant of the Bounty Hunters Guild.

What I can tell you at this stage is commonly known among the intelligence operatives of both the Navy and the Guild. The Liberty Rogues are in disarray after internal struggle for power two years ago that left all the most influential bosses out of the game. Various small groups tried to gain control but failed to make impact outside of their home base. The most active Rogue group operates from California and is led by a rogue boss by the alias "Uncle Willy". They call themselves an Alcatraz Rougepack.

I will not set up you a meeting with them nor vouch for you, unless you prove me your allegiance. For instance, kill a bounty hunter for me.

Kind regards,
Professor Provocateur
Nicole Hunter

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...