Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A little introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Evening, I'm a long, looong time freelancer but I'm rather new to the discovery mod so I thought I'd introduce myself, especially now that I've managed to get Vista to let me play online, bloody microsoft.

So anyway, just thought Id see if anyone had any quick tips for me as I've only been able to explore offline unfortunately. Looking forward to playing online in the near future.
Welcome to the Communtiy:D
Well the first thing i can tell you is to read the Server Rules before you start playing online and if you have questions to the mod we also got a Wiki (here is the link http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page) where you can find some answers and if not dont be shy to ask other players so see ya in space and have fun here ^^
Welcome to the server! *insert random warm welcome remark here*

For getting acquainted with everything, I'd recommend joining one of the many quality factions here.
At least that is how I got all the ropes, and set myself up nicely here.
The Colonial Remnant will be glad to have you, providing you will be an active player with desire to RP and to improve yourself, and listen to friendly advice.

If you decide to do so, contact me via PM.
And also, if you have any questions at all related to the server and the universe, you are welcome to ask, and I will answer to the best of my ability.
Welcome to the Discovery community, have fun on the server now that you can join the rest of us online :)
welcome to disco! plz read all the rules before you play to avoid sanctions...
' Wrote:Evening, I'm a long, looong time freelancer but I'm rather new to the discovery mod so I thought I'd introduce myself, especially now that I've managed to get Vista to let me play online, bloody microsoft.

So anyway, just thought Id see if anyone had any quick tips for me as I've only been able to explore offline unfortunately. Looking forward to playing online in the near future.
Why hello there! It's good to see new members appearing, hopefully to stay (because Disco will eat your soul, and then you will have no choice but to stay - of course;))

And seeing as Swift started the recruitment thingy, that means I can too! Huzzah! Anyways, don't head to the =CR=, go to the good guys! Bretonia needs you!

*flings a propaganda(-ish) poster at Bladeneo and does a funny dance*

And if fighting isn't your cup of tea, trading may well be! Help cripple the Kusari invaders through bolstering Bretonia's economy! Bowex is the way to go!

Oh, and please do ignore me - it's the widely advised thing to do when me and Swift are in the same thread.:P
This man already got into Colonial Remnant via a good Rp story. Applause.
That was quick...

[20:13:59] Jamie says: Damn yoooou Swift!
Of course it is. My forum lurking skills are remarkable. I was writing my post while fighting Harvesters with my colleagues.:PAwesome, I am, young padawan.
' Wrote:Of course it is. My forum lurking skills are remarkable. I was writing my post while fighting Harvesters with my colleagues.:PAwesome, I am, young padawan.
Wow
Pages: 1 2