Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro recipients || From: Gas Miners Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13 system
23.08.824 A.S.

[Image: wYHbGfc.png]

[Image: oepIl1q.png]

COMM ID: Hotaru Mori

Recipient ID: Kishiro administration

Encryption: GMG Encryption Alpha-3

Encryption level: Medium

To whom it may concern.
Konnichiwa, dear allies.

Newly elected transporting division supervisor is speaking. I write this letter with regret in my heart, because things turned out badly for us. As you know, the Helgoland station was seriously damaged during the Unioners attack. Due to current tense situation we can't leave this station in the current state. We need to repair it as soos as possible. To do it we need:

-> 10 000 units of Reinforced alloys.
-> 5 000 units of High-Temperature alloys.

I hope, that we can rely on you and to make this contact sweetier for you, we want to pay 1500 S.C per unit.
We hope, that you will accept this offer and help us.
Arigato and sayonara.
Hotaru Mori
Transporting division supervisor
[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: Reinforced Alloy Shipment

Kon'nichiwa, Mori-san. Ohenji ga okurete, shitsurei itashimashita.

I was unable to get to this task earlier due to a few health issues on my side. Nothing too big. Anyway, the 10.000 Standard Units of Reinforced Alloy have been delivered to Helgoland already, the High-Temperature Alloy should be hauled by one of my colleagues. Hopefully they will get to this soon, I will send them a reminder myself.

Here's the proof of the deliveries: Click here
In case there were a bit more repairs than originally thought I delivered 100 additional units of Reinforced Alloy. The tea and basic supplies should be seen as a small gift from Kishiro for the workers currently repairing your station.

In hope that the repairs will be finished soon and no more attacks shall follow the last one.

Rui Tamaki,
Captain of the Awaji-shima, Kishiro Employee
11.09.824 A.S.

Recipient ID: Rui Tamaki

Konnichiwa, Tamaki-san

We are grateful for your help, most of the station's hull has already been repaired. Remaining only the replacement of the wiring, and for this we need the remaining materials. If you want, I can list the payment for the delivery right now or wait until you finish the contract completely. Also, I would like to know about the possibility of fortification of the said station. Does your faction have any ideas on this matter? You know, I'm not an engineer, after all, so your help will be useful.
Arigato and sayonara.
Hotaru Mori
Transporting division supervisor
[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Message Subject: High Temperature Alloy Shipment

Konnichiwa. Though these deliveries were made long ago, it has taken some time to properly upload them due to slight damaged sustained by Farmers Alliance ships. Thankfully the data was able to be recovered, though I hope that your engineers have finished their repairs by now.

>Attachment

Kano Higuchi,
Captain of the Arumas-Maru, Kishiro Employee
22.09.824 A.S.

Recipient ID: Kishiro recipients

Konnichiwa,

I brought you some news. Good and bad. Firstly, I'm a new guildmaster, because Kara suffered a heart attack and can not lead the Guild anymore. This is a great sadness for all of us, but we must be strong and move forward. Let me express the hope that you, as our allies, will help us in this.
Secondly, I am grateful for your supplies. The station was successfully repaired. Tell me where to send the money.
Thirdly, as you probably know, the situation between us and Rheinland becomes more and more tense. To prevent the seizure of the Sigma 13 border system, I decided to take up the fortification of the stations located in this system. And I need your help. Please contact your engineers to develop a project. This is a very important matter. We are looking forward to see your suggestions about it. Of course, you will get your financial benefits.
I hope that you will not disappoint me. We love and respect our allies and we hope for the same response.
Arigato and sayonara.
Hotaru Mori
Guildmaster