Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Innovations - Flight Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Ageira Technologies

Dear employees,

Anthony Latif has been granted a bonus of 150.000.000 credits for exceptional effort invested in completing assignments from Mission Board.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: TR5n0zh.png]

Flight log: Anthony Latif, Kelvin

Anthony Latif of "Kelvin" reporting. Gold Ore delivery to planet New Berlin, Premium Scrap to Alabama Shipyard and Aluminium Ore to Thames Outpost confirmed.

Anthony Latif of "Kelvin" reporting. While passing through New Berlin system, my vessel was stopped by a Rheinland Military pilot. "Wraith"- class very heavy fighter destabilised tradelane section near Bonn Station, forcing us to slow down. He accused me in giving restricted info to the Bretonian government, transporting it with the Aluminum ore. Then rheinlander forced me to jettison 4,000 units of cargo, threat to open fire upon my ship.

Anthony Latif of "Kelvin" is reporting. There is no secret that Bretonia are dangerous place now: while filling with Gold Ore by BMF miner in Dublin system, our vessels were attacked by a Gallic pilot. After a short conversation bretonian has try to run, and the fight between him and Royal Navy pilot was commenced. As the resul of a short and brutal combat, BMF's "Clydesdale" got critical damage and cant conitnue flight. We returned to our conversation, while I keep try to call the nearest bretonian patrol fleet, but the gaul just flew away. Communication log attached below.

Anthony Latif of "Kelvin" is reporting about successful deliveries of such goods as magnetic superconductors, gold ore and Liberty ale. Our convoy started from Pueblo Station, and we proceed to Ontario. While passing through Ontario system, our transports were attacked by a Rogues destroyer. After a short conversation the skirmish started, but we have escape the battle without sustaining heavy damage. Rest of our way wasn't interrupted by any hostiles, and we safely arrived to York Station in New London system. The route back was surprisingly quiet. We met no hostile target on our way and safely arrived to the destination.

[Image: 2mTVf21.png]
Ships and captains involved in convoy:
  • "Kelvin" - Anthony Latif
  • "Innovations" - John White
  • "Maxwell" - Gregor Hansen

Dear employees,

Since towing Detroit Munitions into new place, we have seen more increase in profits from whole operation. However we are well aware of illegal dealings that are done under the table and this is hemorrhaging profits at considerable rates. These Black Market Lights Arms reaches criminals and can be used against officers and civilians. We want to put a stop to this and put all efforts into suppressing such shipments leaving New York system. We will soon be paying out bonuses on reporting such smugglers and will start to crack down on whole operation.

Sincerely,

John White,
[Image: SYaWHkr.png]

During the passage through the New York system, my travel was interrupted by a member of the Separatist movement. Pilot with the identification of Lolita Longsword disabled the trade lane section between Norfolk shipyard and Texas jump gate and forced me to slow down. The pilot demanded me to pay ten million credits or my vessel would be destroyed but I refused his (or her) demand and threatened to open fire after the pilot left the area I returned back to Norfolk.

The situation with criminals within Liberty is disturbing. More and more offenders are interrupting routes of commercial convoys which is having a negative influence on profit for the corporations and its employees.

Dear employees,

It has been decided that the next project to work on shall be codenamed "Innovator" and is to be next generation of personal transport-class turret with increased statistical properties and enhanced features. As with Stegodon, our intention is to further Ageira Technologies as a whole and provide exemplary technological advances to entice our clients to seek us for their own projects.

Sincerely,

John White,
[Image: X0pqnBq.png]

Flight log: Alan Pace

Yesterday I was with the Mach on the way to Waterloo station, New London,
when I met Chief Holiday of the LPI at Westpoint. It seems she doesn't like us
to shoot criminals and carry escape pods anymore. Here is the dialogue:

[Image: X0pqnBq.png]

Flight log: Alan Pace, Mach

I managed to make some deliveries of our white boxes to Waterloo station,
New London. I hope we can now close the gap in the Planet New London trade
lane. I contracted Miss South, captain of the SS-Linwood - a Gull transport, to help
me once.

01 827-02-28 20:54 750 White Boxes to Waterloo Station
02 827-02-29 18:15 750 White Boxes to Waterloo Station
03 827-02-29 20:24 750 White Boxes to Waterloo Station
04 827-02-29 21:13 750 White Boxes to Waterloo Station
05 827-02-29 22:12 750 White Boxes to Waterloo Station
06 827-03-01 21:11 750 White Boxes to Waterloo Station
07 827-03-01 22:06 750 White Boxes to Waterloo Station
08 827-02-29 22:13 180 White Boxes to Waterloo Station by SS-Linwood

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14