Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Petitioner notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As plenty of you already know, I'm moving across the country to sunny California. Been talking about it for months, now it's finally here. My flight's on Tuesday but I'm leaving Monday. It's a bit of a rough transition for me for many reasons, but I'm excited nonetheless. To those whom I'm in contact with regarding dev matters, engaged in RP with for Kishiro|, or otherwise owe my time and attention to, I'll probably be unavailable until at least next Friday or Saturday, if not longer (maybe indefinitely, hopefully not).

For dev matters, contact anyone else on the story team. For Kishiro| stuff, contact 2ic (bombard him with messages until he responds Wink). For anything else, well, absence makes the heart grow fonder. I really hope this doesn't negatively affect anyone too much, but I highly doubt it will. Warm wishes to y'all!
California is only 9.000 kilometers away from central europe, so feel free to visit me! You know we have some plans!
Say hi to ASimpleMan for me!
Since I add my: "See you then" to this on a later point elsewhere: In case of Impy being too slow, I might go handle a few matters for Kishiro| too in an attempt to be a good employee!
Bon Voyage, Peti! Hope to see you soon!
Update, mostly for the benefit of my dev colleagues: move successful, but won't have a non-mobile device for an indefinite period of time, which means no Skype access (since my skype acc has so much message history to load it actually freezes my phone and tablet until i just remove the battery).

If you need me, I'm on Steam and Discord, where it's quite easy to find me.
Good, now let's hope you will get any sort of computer soon.
Thanks to the machinations of the fantastically intelligent, beautiful, and talented scholar I actually have a device that isn't my phone again. Trying to get Discovery working is tonight's project. I really missed y'all.
YAY
Silverlight (wrong account Mybad)

FTFY.
~ Syf
Huh. Looks like the [HF] isn't disbanding after all.
Pages: 1 2