Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Gallic and GMG Laws
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The lack of Official Factions have left a void in the RP laws upkeep, please note the "new" Gallic and GMG Laws that will hopefully cover that current void.

Please read and indicate anything you think is relevant to these two documents.

They will sit a week until implementation.

Gallic Laws are, as was but removing the permits and updating systems, phrasing.

GMG are a version from last year.
Shouldn't Prometheum/Promethene be illegal or at least partially illegal to be exported or am I missinterperting this? The infocard on prometheum says "The Gallic Royal forces are desperately trying to prevent its export from Gallia." , but the laws allow it to be exported to anywhere other then Liberty and Bretonia.
I have completely rewritten the Gallic laws so they are as detailed as the ones of Liberty. But the last time I requested a law change as unofficial faction was an auto-deny due to being unofficial. Maybe you just want to look over that this time so that this specific situation can be regulated for once?

Where did you submit, cannot find any Gallic Laws from you.

PM sent. ~Shelco
In a related note, are kusari exile's laws still valid or do they need an admin backup?
The GMG's laws should cover the exact nature of their diplomacy. Covering this can clear up issues about it, especially with Rheinland.
(08-27-2017, 09:18 PM)Shalo Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't Prometheum/Promethene be illegal or at least partially illegal to be exported or am I missinterperting this? The infocard on prometheum says "The Gallic Royal forces are desperately trying to prevent its export from Gallia." , but the laws allow it to be exported to anywhere other then Liberty and Bretonia.

Not exactly. Promethene is not illegal and neither is Prometheum, even though it should be with exemptions, but you are correct regarding the gov's stance on it. I imagine this can be attributed in large to the lack of official, active and continuous Gallic corps' presence (EFL in particular) over the years, so nobody ever noticed it or cared enough to implement Prometheum as part of 2.2 of the laws.