Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How are things?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Havent checked in for a while, how's disco doing?
Good! (sun)
Not great for me personally. Won't comment on Disco itself.

Long time no see, Tena.
Hi Tenacity. Disco needs Aki Kimura more than ever.
Come back and do RP, Ten'. : 3
Remember this? Destruction of Toledo Event (2010)

Send pm to request pics of Aki doing RP without clothes. Let's make best Order RP.
I'd say it is "so-so as usually after .86".
Trying to contribute new stuff.
(08-28-2017, 01:19 AM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tenacity. Disco needs Aki Kimura more than ever.

Aki's been gone for a long time, replaced her with kaylee staite in my order RP but even that's out the window now, i've just been out of the game for too long.
(08-28-2017, 02:04 AM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]Remember this? Destruction of Toledo Event (2010)

Send pm to request pics of Aki doing RP without clothes. Let's make best Order RP.

I was there, I still miss these events. Was there for the GRN vs KNF event too.

Welcome back, Oldie
(09-08-2017, 02:56 PM)Tenacity Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2017, 01:19 AM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tenacity. Disco needs Aki Kimura more than ever.

Aki's been gone for a long time, replaced her with kaylee staite in my order RP but even that's out the window now, i've just been out of the game for too long.

I can bring her back in my alternate universe RP story. (read it, its in my sig)

EDIT: screw it here's the link http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=150153