Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BD battleship. Abandoned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
BD battleship
https://p3d.in/JqqXI - 1.3.6
Swallow. Can we talk?
Because this looks almost like perfect for the ongoing plans by BD| to fuse their own technology with a KuBC... would finally give a reason to revive that project
(08-28-2017, 01:46 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Swallow. Can we talk?
Because this looks almost like perfect for the ongoing plans by BD| to fuse their own technology with a KuBC... would finally give a reason to revive that project

Well, I was asked to make this one, and I did. I took KuBS and reassembled it.
It looks great, really. Would be epic if it makes it ingame...
I like that it looks more similar to the Kusari battleship than what is supposed to be its predecessor, the Togo. It will also be easier to balance it towards the Tokugawa if it ends up being a heavy battleship, which it looks like, judging by the shape.

However, concerning aesthetics alone, I prefer the current Togo.
I wonder now if it is going to replace the Togo or be a in numbers limited addition... if it is a replacement, time to steal all Togo's for myself to keep that beauty!
I think this is that special dreadnaught they were working on or something.
Togo is very hard to hit at range, probably the most annoying light bs to fight. this may actually be easier to hit. i like it
This is a ToI project, we were given the go-ahead to work on the older BD| project as that model was rejected and it lost momentum after noticing the mental stat difference between BD and KNF ships we decided to bring the old project back to life after clearing a few things up with the mods, this is the kinda look and feel they were looking for. You've done a great job here Swallow Smile
(08-28-2017, 02:22 PM)K.Reddy Wrote: [ -> ]Togo is very hard to hit at range, probably the most annoying light bs to fight. this may actually be easier to hit. i like it

Yes but we might be able to bridge the 3.2million hull point difference between toku and togo with this ship
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6