Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ALG mover. WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ALG mover
https://p3d.in/iP2Xy - 0.1.0
ok that is beautiful. i specially like the cylindrical components in the middle. very ALG like
Cool, I've never seen a model of yours I didn't like.
The Golem model is pretty outdated and could use replacement.
More like ALG cruiser. For some reason it reminds me of a Scylla.
I'll just say yes, if that counts.
After some refinement and quality texturing this will be good.
I like that, looks like a neat replacement.

Also..
(08-28-2017, 04:42 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]More like ALG cruiser. For some reason it reminds me of a Scylla.

"We now fight toxic waste with guns!!!!" ?
I have this feeling that Swallow has hundreds of great models, but they're stringing us along with one good model after another until all of the models are out.

Great model, Swallow. Can't wait to see the next stage. Might steal one of these for Synth Foods if it gets in.
Do you by chance have a bretonia BC model tucked away somewhere? (happy)
(08-28-2017, 04:45 PM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]I have this feeling that Swallow has hundreds of great models, but they're stringing us along with one good model after another until all of the models are out.

Great model, Swallow. Can't wait to see the next stage. Might steal one of these for Synth Foods if it gets in.

Unfortunately I don't have anything you haven't seen yet. I just can poop out such scraps quickly.
(08-28-2017, 04:50 PM)K.Reddy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you by chance have a bretonia BC model tucked away somewhere? (happy)

After Jorm Wink
Pages: 1 2