Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red hessians battleship. WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
RH battleship
https://p3d.in/xzuNn - 0.1.0
Fear the might of 12 Hessian Venators! Looks cool and scary. Will look even cooler, but much less scary when I pop it. Also looks like a heavy BS similar to the Legate, so I guess it will be easy to balance towards it and towards the turtle. Maybe make it a little thicker in that case. Unfortunately, it will also be better against POBs.

On the bright side, I guess its forward gun has been removed? Smile
Damn that looks awesome. Way too cool for Hessians :p
(08-28-2017, 05:38 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]On the bright side, I guess its forward gun has been removed? Smile

Don't you see that huge rails in front?
I see the rails, but no place where the FG could be, or no hole through which the projectile could go if it was inside. There does seem to be a flat hole beneath them, but firstly it's beneath and not between, and secondly, its shape would require the FG shot effect to be changed.
Is it made of diamonds?
(08-28-2017, 05:39 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you see that huge rails in front?

Way too far apart, and no opening for a shell, that's why those look like sensor thingies or something like that.

It looks like a great model, but...
I like how the current RH battleship looks really Rheinlandish. This one does not, it looks more like the cruisers. I guess that's another way to do it, but it loses that blocky, Rheinland style.

The bridge is way too small (unless that small thing on top is not supposed to be the bridge). Disco always had size disproportions, but this is a step further (correct me if I'm wrong).
Holy cow! You weren't kidding. That is a totally different jorm. Yaay for bret BC next
I think that the small bridge looks great (not great by size! By awesomeness!). But if this ship is going to be heavy, it's too thin, and if it's going to be medium, it's too fat.
looks better than current jormungand. Atleast it fits to hessian ship line.
its gonna be super deadly, great work!

(08-28-2017, 05:50 PM)Thunderer Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the small bridge looks great. But if this ship is going to be heavy, it's too thin, and if it's going to be medium, it's too fat.

it will be fine as medium battleship tbh
Pages: 1 2 3