Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Tutorial] Singleplayer Commands - Test your favorite equipment, ships and more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You've missed a lot of commands here. Here is a full list:

anim (anim name)
al (autoload)
as (autosave)

edit: to explain anim its "anim {animation name}" - so for example "anim wings" will play the animation "Sc_extend wing".

Multiship Commands
park - this will remove your current ship and store it on the station.
hitch - allows you to move to a ship docked on another station.
drive - this will re-equip the ship docked.
sell - sells docked ships
ships - lists ships [/indent]

godmode - this will make your ship 'immune' to all damage. It only works after you die tho. Also, it works by regening your health at 100% every time damage is registered iirc so stuff that insta kills will still kill you.
l/launch - undocks you
lo/load - loads the quicksave
monkey - trent becomes a monkey
robot - trent becomes a robot
play - plays a sound file
posr - list ship pos with rot
s - quicksave in space
zoom - control zoom levels
ntb - controls lods (?)
xfer - information on market goods (unsure what this actually does or how to use it)

Edit2: Forgot Ror and rotr. You can work out what they do.
(08-28-2017, 07:41 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]You've missed a lot of commands here

Everything is explained in "help", and other commands aren't that relevant.

(08-28-2017, 05:54 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]More advanced commands are explained in the "help" command, so I won't go through them here.
The cash-command also works with negative values, which is kind of helpful when doing trading research in Singleplayer.
(08-28-2017, 08:01 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2017, 07:41 PM)Laz Wrote: [ -> ]You've missed a lot of commands here

Everything is explained in "help", and other commands aren't that relevant.

(08-28-2017, 05:54 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]More advanced commands are explained in the "help" command, so I won't go through them here.

It would appear I missed that. My apologies.
Bump, a lot of people have been asking about it recently.
So, I wanted to see the nomad Suncrusher ingame. Problem is, nowhere sells it, and there isn't a command to just change your ship. How would I go about getting it?
Pages: 1 2